• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Hope I have an extra port.

I'm using one for my trash Astro A40 TR's and one for my Elite controller cord.

Why does your elite need a cord?

Because I'm playing on a 1ms response time monitor and want no lag with my controller being wireless.

JY's rant about ping yesterday got me wanting to check that now too. :smh:

Plus, I hate worrying about batteries. Which is also why I favor A40 >A50.

1ms response time goes out the window when we got pings 30-60ms considered as good.

Stopppp you're gonna make me research ping and what mine is and how to improve it, etc.

Hope I have an extra port.

I'm using one for my trash Astro A40 TR's and one for my Elite controller cord.

Why does your elite need a cord?

Because I'm playing on a 1ms response time monitor and want no lag with my controller being wireless.

1ms response time goes out the window when we got pings 30-60ms considered as good.

Stopppp you're gonna make me research ping and what mine is and how to improve it, etc.

Its not much up to us what our ping is. Ping is the measurement of time it takes for your connected device to send a packet to a server and back. It literally takes time. This is why being connected to the closest available server is beneficial and also why playing an online shooter with people accross the country usually results in someone doing poorly.

Equipment exists like gaming routers though that allow you to restrict your server search:

https://netduma.com/

Stop throwing them at the ground due to your rage.

You're not good, just accept it.

Luckily, *knocks on wood*, mine is doing fine.

This mad funny because i rage quit alot lmao

stop playing video games upset and taking it out on your RB button

I take it out on your cameras........

I already got enough women lined up who want to take it out on my cameras

you'll go through 7-8 more controllers before you get your turn, julie :evil:

Last edited:
:rofl:

This thread never fails me I swear.

Get behind me in line, Julie. :evil: gotta get my nekkid shots in to send to his IG followers namsayin

Lmao yall really think im trash. I am at shooters i wont lie. Only played halo back in college. Destiny was the only shooter i played for a long time.

Catch me on nba2k or madden and get this work. Dont even challenge me on wwe.

Lmao yall really think im trash. I am at shooters i wont lie. Only played halo back in college. Destiny was the only shooter i played for a long time.

Catch me on nba2k or madden and get this work. Dont even challenge me on wwe.

Sports games is like the one genre i feel like i have no thumbs :rofl:

2k is auto rage for me

You already stood me up once, Julie. You really wanna hurt me again?

Is this how you treat your dates, too? Smh

You already stood me up once, Julie. You really wanna hurt me again?

Is this how you treat your dates, too? Smh

Lol hell this chick i met at a bar wanted to stop at a store after the bar i was tired so i pulled up to the store. She got out and i drove off.

Worst part was the next i went to taco bell and she was working there. Talk about awkward.

This better be a lie

Otherwise I expect her to be a 5/10 or less. And in that case, why you even leave the bar with her :lol:

this dude cold blooded 
laugh.gif

hope you didnt eat at that taco bell 
nerd.gif

This better be a lie

Otherwise I expect her to be a 5/10 or less. And in that case, why you even leave the bar with her :lol:

No lie im deadass she was about a 6.5/7

I was leaving she pulled me to the side and was like i got some :pimp: and my own room wanna come. I looked around and her friend was giving me googly eyes too so first thing i thought of is 3WAY!!!! On the drive i realized im way past drunk plus i need to work in the am. Made a split decision lol

Oh okay understandable

This better be a lie

No lie im deadass she was about a 6.5/7

I was leaving she pulled me to the side and was like i got some :pimp: and my own room wanna come. I looked around and her friend was giving me googly eyes too so first thing i thought of is 3WAY!!!! On the drive i realized im way past drunk plus i need to work in the am. Made a split decision lol

6.5 or 6.6? Answer wisely.

That's the borderline for "stay and wait for her" or "drive off and be a scumbag", ya know

cold :lol:

Lucky for you tho (and your controllers) I don't play sports games at all really. Just UFC 2 every now and then.

Tried to sell my Battlefield 1 and EA Access code on ebay. Soon as I sent the buyer pictures of the codes, all of a sudden he reports his purchase as an unauthorized purchase lol so the listing has been deleted, then I get a payment reversal message from paypal :rofl: so I had to use that code ASAP to prevent any loss. Weak sh*t people have to try to pull. I didn't claim the EA Access code but he may have claimed it by now. But if not, and if anybody wants the 1 Month EA Access code, I'll send free. Just ask and I'll double check on it. Can't believe this lol that's why I've been trying to sell the code on NT for weeks to prevent an ebay scam. I guess I'll be playing BF1 then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom