Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Tried to sell my Battlefield 1 and EA Access code on ebay. Soon as I sent the buyer pictures of the codes, all of a sudden he reports his purchase as an unauthorized purchase lol so the listing has been deleted, then I get a payment reversal message from paypal :rofl: so I had to use that code ASAP to prevent any loss. Weak sh*t people have to try to pull. I didn't claim the EA Access code but he may have claimed it by now. But if not, and if anybody wants the 1 Month EA Access code, I'll send free. Just ask and I'll double check on it. Can't believe this lol that's why I've been trying to sell the code on NT for weeks to prevent an ebay scam. I guess I'll be playing BF1 then.
Only sell to people with higher reviews. I don't sell anything to you if your feedback is below 98% with at least 25+ things. I've been scammed once on eBay for some air maxes that vanished from a doorstep so I just never deal with "new" people

I'll take it if you don't want it

Last edited:
^ Just checked the EA Access code for 1 month and still works and PMed you it. I'd probably use it ASAP. And yea now I know, I just figured it's the season to be jolly so didn't expect a stunt like this :smh: thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
^ Just checked the EA Access code for 1 month and still works and PMed you it. I'd probably use it ASAP. And yea now I know, I just figured it's the season to be jolly so didn't expect a stunt like this :smh: thanks for the advice.
Thanks dude. If you want any gears of war codes their yours lol. I have 2 sets of 1-3 & judgement

Can you PM me a set of Gears codes? :nerd:

I wanna put that HD to use maybe tonight I'll download one.

If not its cool.

Thanks dude. If you want any gears of war codes their yours lol. I have 2 sets of 1-3 & judgement

No problem, and I'm good with the Gears codes, I still got mines from UE and Gears 4 I haven't used yet.

No problem, and I'm good with the Gears codes, I still got mines from UE and Gears 4 I haven't used yet.
What I would do is set up a buy it now auction on ebay and put in the comments that you only want reputable buyers. That way you can vet anybody before delivering

Last edited:
Tried to sell my Battlefield 1 and EA Access code on ebay. Soon as I sent the buyer pictures of the codes, all of a sudden he reports his purchase as an unauthorized purchase lol so the listing has been deleted, then I get a payment reversal message from paypal :rofl: so I had to use that code ASAP to prevent any loss. Weak sh*t people have to try to pull. I didn't claim the EA Access code but he may have claimed it by now. But if not, and if anybody wants the 1 Month EA Access code, I'll send free. Just ask and I'll double check on it. Can't believe this lol that's why I've been trying to sell the code on NT for weeks to prevent an ebay scam. I guess I'll be playing BF1 then.

Def someone from NT pulling that lazy lame scam lol

Went from wired jlab j4 earbuds to bluetooth jaybird earbuds.

Life changing.

I guess all the digital only folk got a similar feeling.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Or ship out the code via mail. Dont send it by email

Isnt that kind of defeating the purpose of a digital code on the first place?

It's the only way to atleast have some protection for yourself as a seller. Send the physical card through mail, plus take pics of card unopened. Did that with the halo reach flaming helmet code sold that for $80 way back when. Plus if you just have an auction with email as the delivery method youre more likely to get your auction closed automatically by ebay since it's a "digital" sale. By physically mailing youre actually delivering "physical goods."

But I wouldnt sell any digital codes on ebay now because people find too many ways to scam you like in the example posted before. :smh:

Last edited:
I might cop FH3 again. I traded in my physical copy but digital for $30 is tempting.

Can someone please tell me if the Blizzard expansion for forza horizon 3 includes winning fans again? Since I opened all festivals it no longer gives fans.
Is it a new festival without fans like the Others? If not I'm not paying just to race for no fans I just keep at my festivals I have to finish instead

Can someone please tell me if the Blizzard expansion for forza horizon 3 includes winning fans again? Since I opened all festivals it no longer gives fans.
Is it a new festival without fans like the Others? If not I'm not paying just to race for no fans I just keep at my festivals I have to finish instead
According to reviews, you get stars instead of fans.

You get more stars for completing specific race goals.

Back
Top Bottom