Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
While Platinum is very hit or miss, I think their OG IP's are hit. So I was very excited for Scalebound. #Pray4Cuphead

Onto the last round on blizzard mountain of fh3. Worth the $ to get me playing it again. No doubt I'll go back to NBA once I finished blizzard mountain tho since I've done all the fun stuff in normal horion 3 at 63% for that
View media item 2294940

^nah. Just wait for those $250 S deals to pop up. And sometimes they even give an extra controller or game. Plus the elite controller's quality is disgusting, guaranteed something will break/malfunction.

^nah. Just wait for those $250 S deals to pop up. And sometimes they even give an extra controller or game. Plus the elite controller's quality is disgusting, guaranteed something will break/malfunction.

mine has been just fine.

Elite controller disgusting?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dudes mad cause they ain't killers.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

swear otterbox needs to make cases for controllers for when these cry babies rage :lol:

swear otterbox needs to make cases for controllers for when these cry babies rage :lol:

Same dudes that got hot cheeto stains on their controllers, leave em all greasy and then tell you to wash your hands before you use it. :smh:

Treating controllers like they're Gamestop display models.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

ya boy was putting in that work last night lol

Same dudes that got hot cheeto stains on their controllers, leave em all greasy and then tell you to wash your hands before you use it. :smh:

Treating controllers like they're Gamestop display models.

I dunno how dudes have nasty controllers like wtf be on your hands when you play Xbox... I remember one time I seen a dudes 360 controller the white joint and was like nah I'm not playing cause it was so nasty

**** my controller all sticky until i recently invested into a new grinder lolol lil weed buds all in it. I try to wipe it down with baby wipes tho after every session of gaming

Originally Posted by mikejs210  
Bruh
eek.gif

You can really do this in GTA Online? I've never checked out that aspect of the game.
fam you can have a weed house, Coke house and a fake money laundering scheme going on. 

The fake money is crazy cause you see the whole printing station and how it works but the coke is the best one cause of the females. 

The weed plants look so realistic to. They got guys trimming it, spraying it all down and then hanging it out to dry. Its awesome

fam you can have a weed house, Coke house and a fake money laundering scheme going on. 

The fake money is crazy cause you see the whole printing station and how it works but the coke is the best one cause of the females. 

The weed plants look so realistic to. They got guys trimming it, spraying it all down and then hanging it out to dry. Its awesome

:wow:

I never knew this. I thought the online portion was just races and nonsense.

Can a newb run up in there and start doing missions to build up to that point? Or do I need a squad in order to do anything?

Back
Top Bottom