• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

eek.gif

I never knew this. I thought the online portion was just races and nonsense.

Can a newb run up in there and start doing missions to build up to that point? Or do I need a squad in order to do anything?
My boy has a Motorcycle Club forget what he paid, while i have the CEO office + garage. What that means is when we arent doing CEO jobs like retrieving fancy vehicles we can as a team deliver the drug products and money while in his MC Club. 

When we get assigned to his club or when they get assigned to my CEO office we become a team working for eachother. So the payouts will be split up but the leader will be paid the most every time. So if you hopped on we would send you invs to our clubs and you can earn money that way by helping us. 

You need a MC Club first before you can begin to purchase any of the drug farms or money farms tho. Once you buy the MC Club you can have all the fun even by yourself but of course its better with few heads 

so as long as you got the biscuits to open a MC Club and either one of the 3 farms you're pretty much golden there will always be ways to make money with out doing the boring heists/missions/races etc.

Cant remember the prices exactly mybad bout that but ya as a newb you can nuild up to that point

Bro what's even better is if it's a full lobby and other clubs are running exports you can try to steal there supplies by killing them and taking it to your location instead

Dudes are always going at it when you see vehicles and supplies pop up on map from clubs

**** gets real I've been having a blast. Also been taking advantage of these 2x RP/Cash payouts for races till the 16th

Last edited:
Elite controller disgusting?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dudes mad cause they ain't killers.

Elite controller is fine. Quality wise it's garbage/disgusting. $100+ controller should be made with more durable parts than using the same parts as the regular. That's all im saying here. If anyone thinks using an elite is suppose to make you the best well youre laughably wrong.

The sticks can drift and the LB/RB can easily break under normal usage due to MS deciding to connect the LB/RB buttons together with the middle section.

And yes those people are nuts who rage and throw their controllers at the TV or to the floor.

Last edited:
Elite controller is fine. Quality wise it's garbage/disgusting. $100+ controller should be made with more durable parts than using the same parts as the regular. That's all im saying here. If anyone thinks using an elite is suppose to make you the best well youre laughably wrong.

The sticks can drift and the LB/RB can easily break under normal usage due to MS deciding to connect the LB/RB buttons together with the middle section.

And yes those people are nuts who rage and throw their controllers at the TV or to the floor.

:frown:

Seeing fam up there got me inspired but it kinda takes alot to start gettin guap like that on GTA

Had no idea GTA Online was that deep.

I actually ended up trading in my copy of GTA without even finishing the story.

For those who use an external hard drive, do you guys keep it plugged in at all times? I keep my Xbox on the standard "standby" mode 90% of the time so the hard drive is still on during all that time. I'll probably start unplugging it but I was just curious on what some of you do.

Leave it plugged in.  Sometimes the Xbox doesn't recognize it on the bootup, but nothing a simple reconnection can't fix.

For those who use an external hard drive, do you guys keep it plugged in at all times? I keep my Xbox on the standard "standby" mode 90% of the time so the hard drive is still on during all that time. I'll probably start unplugging it but I was just curious on what some of you do.

Instead of making it go on Standby Mode when you press the power button, make it so it turns completely off. I mean the wait time between standby boot vs completely power off boot doesn't seem too significant anyway. You may be draining the life out of it. I just realized these HDDs have fans too.

I wanna be a part of your drug ring, pizzo. :lol:

I need more money in GTA, I'm rollin like 400k deep only I think

I'd give y'all my gta money if I could.. I have a lot for no damn reason.

Also I'm gonna cop a gaming monitor... wasup? What's the best one I can get? I have a 5k iMac do y'all suggest using that as a monitor or should I just get a gaming monitor? I read about people using the iMac but you have to buy mad stuff to attach it

Also I'm gonna cop a gaming monitor... wasup? What's the best one I can get? I have a 5k iMac do y'all suggest using that as a monitor or should I just get a gaming monitor? I read about people using the iMac but you have to buy mad stuff to attach it

This is the one I have (I think JY too) but it looks like its discontinued for some reason. Probably updated to a newer version.

If you're planning on getting Scorpio maybe invest in a 4K monitor to be ready for it?

I love my BenQ tho, very happy I made the upgrade from a huge TV to this.

This is the one I have (I think JY too) but it looks like its discontinued for some reason. Probably updated to a newer version.

If you're planning on getting Scorpio maybe invest in a 4K monitor to be ready for it?

I love my BenQ tho, very happy I made the upgrade from a huge TV to this.

yes i have that monitor. its a great cost effective solution for console gaming on a monitor.

IMO if you cop a 4k monitor, dont go less than 34 inches. ultra high res on small screens just increases dpi and the benefits are significantly diminished.

Gaming goal for this year-
-Cop 4k monitor to prepare for Scorpio
-Get a desk and set up gaming setup
-Throw piles of Funko POP Vinyls all over gaming desk
-Use BenQ as second monitor for laptop and whatnot while gaming (streaming too)
-Upgrade RAM in laptop to 8GB from 6GB to help streaming

Back
Top Bottom