Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just paid off the Best Buy credit card. Tempting not to use it for the scorpio though but I'll hold off.

Ted Price on Sunset Overdrive 2:
We asked Insomniac president Ted Price why there has been no movement on a sequel, and he replied, "You'd have to ask Microsoft." But with or without Microsoft's participation, Sunset Overdrive may grind again.

"We are passionate about that franchise, and we own it, so you may see more Sunset in the future from us," Price said. "No promises, and no timeline to speak of, but it is something that represents our willingness to create unexpected experiences."

We asked Insomniac president Ted Price why there has been no movement on a sequel, and he replied, "You'd have to ask Microsoft." But with or without Microsoft's participation, Sunset Overdrive may grind again.

"We are passionate about that franchise, and we own it, so you may see more Sunset in the future from us," Price said. "No promises, and no timeline to speak of, but it is something that represents our willingness to create unexpected experiences."

Unfortunately it ain't happening. Game kinda bombed. I can't see any publisher wanting to fund a sequel

Unfortunately it ain't happening. Game kinda bombed. I can't see any publisher wanting to fund a sequel

such a bummer.

I enjoyed sunset overdrive.

I may Keep the one for another TV in the crib and the Scorpio will be for my use but my girl barely games so I'll probably do a trade in offer and I still have a day 1 xbox one I'm overdue for an upgrade

mass beffect 4 has gone gold.

NtX9aWI.gif

I just got a message from Xbox live saying I got access to the Gwent closed beta. If anybody is interested, PM me.

Dang, for some reason I thought Gwent came out months ago and just slipped under the radar :lol:

OT: Really wanna play Zelda soon, but not sure any of my Nintendo options are worth investing

Last edited:
Dang, for some reason I thought Gwent came out months ago and just slipped under the radar :lol:

OT: Really wanna play Zelda soon, but not sure any of my Nintendo options are worth investing
You interested in the switch at all? I'm not really feeling it all that much but the new Zelda and Mario game look really good tho

Back
Top Bottom