Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Imo 360 > XB1. I don't get into too much comparison hype and all that so this is coming from a casual gamer point of view. I enjoyed the library of games on 360 more. Simply put, ps4 has exclusives I'm interested in and xb1 doesn't. I bought an XB1 off the strength of the 360 and my what my friends had. Xbox Live and the controller are clutch though.

View media item 2341283
Phil's response

View media item 2341288

What yall think? Personally I think 360 was the best Xbox. I know Phil can't say that but I don't X1 is close to 360.

Jason has a point when it comes to Xbox exclusives vs PS exclusives. Playstation has the better exclusive games.

However, when it comes to the environment or "culture". Xbox has it by a country mile along with better service availability and security of PII.

I like that Phil is proud of what he's accomplished. He inherited an aborted fetus and still made it competitive. The XB1 had such a rocky start without him at the the helm that I personally believe the Scorpio is his true assessment as Head of Xbox.

Last edited:
Jason has a point when it comes to Xbox exclusives vs PS exclusives. Playstation has the better exclusive games.

However, when it comes to the environment or "culture". Xbox has it by a country mile along with better service availability and security of PII.

I like that Phil is proud of what he's accomplished. He inherited an aborted fetus and still made it competitive. The XB1 had such a rocky start without him at the the helm that I personally believe the Scorpio is his true assessment as Head of Xbox.
Waiting to see how much this Scorpio is going to be, my guess is $400 - $500

Agreed; my guess is $449

I thought iYen said it was going to be like $1600?

This motha******
went price is right on you 
laugh.gif

It'll be $399-$449. I'm leaning more towards $399 tbh. Or you may see a 1tb for $399 & 2tb for $449

Last edited:
You dudes are dreaming in here with these prices :lol:

Now me I don't know a lick about computers putin word to Camron.

But, someone talking about some 5 teraflops more than anything ever released.

That sounds costly as hell.

I'm good with my X1 until prices are around $300 or I cand do a trade in and bring it down to around $200-$300 then I might consider.

I'm good with my X1 until prices are around $300 or I cand do a trade in and bring it down to around $200-$300 then I might consider.
It's not going to be that costly. It's stronger than the PS4 pro but not overwhelmingly. That launched at $399. The PS4 pro is 4.2 TF, the Scorpio is 6. Given the year difference it shouldnt be drastically more expensive if at all

Last edited:

It's not going to be that costly. It's stronger than the PS4 pro but it overwhelmingly. That launched at $399. The PS4 pro is 4.2 TF, the Scorpio is 6. Given the year timid difference it should be drastically more expensive if at all

Oh...

I didn't know the PS4 was that much or that systems were like up to that.

I'm still thinking like 64bit and whatever :lol:

Didn't even know systems were on Teraflop status though okay.

Yeah so I think it's going to cost like $400-$500 then.

As long as Halo 3 Anniversary isn't exclusive to it then I'm good.

I just found out I'll be going to Korea for a year. I won't be taking my 55 inch TV so I need some suggestions on monitors. Preferably 24 to 27 inches.

still cant believe i wanted to be a day 1 and copped for $538 was just recently looking at my amazon orders from the past 

a total of like 4 games were out such a waste looking back 

Back
Top Bottom