Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
TALK ABOUT IT!

PPV event..

Whoever wins owns the future scorpio thread.
When tekken 7 comes out, I'm thinking about hosting a tourney.
Maybe there will be an enterance fee to weed out causal tekken players. @DJYoung08
 @shottadru

I've yet to figure out the logistics.
Speaking of Logistics, 

Song: Icarus by Logistics

I can do a giveaway for the tournament...I would give away Tekken so that's pointless I'll see if I can get ms points as the prize

Mixed Reality dev kids shipping this month 

At Microsoft, we are building Windows 10 to be the most complete platform across the broadest range of mixed reality devices and experiences. We believe that mixed reality can empower new waves of creativity and should be affordable and attainable for everyone.

Our plan is to bring mixed reality content to the Xbox One family of devices, including Project Scorpio, in 2018.
2018 is when Forza Horizon 4 will drop.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
For those who have played Resident Evil 7 possibly, is it pretty similar to The Evil Within?

Nintendo switch is trash.
Ign has a comparison of Zelda on wii u and switch. Basically same damn thing
Exposed

Last edited:
Exposed

I dunno why Nintendo is so afraid of the "real" console market.
They've already got handheld on lock for 25 years straight. They dont need to make their console a damn tablet too
Mainstream powerful console + Nintendo first party titles would be an easy winning combo

3rd straight Gen that has zero 3rd party capability, but theres no need for it to be this way

Last edited:
I just have to think it's they still are trying to hold onto whatever Japanese mindset they have. Where as you look at Sony and PlayStation headquarters was moved to New York and they started taking cues from the 360 etc. Nintendo just doesn't want to evolve. They sort of had the right idea with the gamecube then they just went backwards

Last edited:
Exposed

I dunno why Nintendo is so afraid of the "real" console market.
They've already got handheld on lock for 25 years straight. They dont need to make their console a damn tablet too
Mainstream powerful console + Nintendo first party titles would be an easy winning combo

3rd straight Gen that has zero 3rd party capability, but theres no need for it to be this way
eggsactly

I just have to think it's they still are trying to hold onto whatever Japanese mindset they have. Where as you look at Sony and PlayStation headquarters was moved to New York and they started taking cues from the 360 etc. Nintendo just doesn't want to evolve. They sort of had the right idea with the gamecube then they just went backwards
because they got old weird men prancing around in cat costumes tryin to act like 5 year old girls running the place

Last edited:
Nintendo cannot compete with Xbox or PlayStation it would be laughable if they made a real next gen system..

Knew switch was gonna be a bust...
I mean it's going to sell out initial shipments etc. but who knows what happens his summer and next year. Nintendo do any know how to maximize profits. All the higher ups would be fired if it was MS or Sony. How do you not have a paid online system, Nintendo game pass like program, eshop etc on day one. They are leaving 10s of million of dollars on the table

People like miyamotk should be kept around for creative purposes but should have no place in the actual business

Last edited:
Nintendo> Jules
Don't be so hard on yourself

Knew switch was gonna be a bust...
I mean it's going to sell out initial shipments etc. but who knows what happens his summer and next year. Nintendo do any know how to maximize profits. All the higher ups would be fired if it was MS or Sony. How do you not have a paid online system, Nintendo game pass like program, eshop etc on day one. They are leaving 10s of million of dollars on the table

People like miyamotk should be kept around for creative purposes but should have no place in the actual business
Sametime thing wit the Wii but at least shovelware wasn't initially there. Damn switch has crap on launch lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom