Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Who would honestly buy a Nintendo console over PS/Xbox for GTA or Call of Duty though?

Well never know because it doesn't doesnt happen. Here's the thing. Nintendo as a brand is just as strong as Sony. Their first party IPs sell the best out of everybody. But they refuse to make a normal console( well they did it kinda once with the gamecube but that was in the shadow of the PS2).

If Nintendo would make a device that's on par with the others and have a working internet ecosystem they would get third parties and would sell well. Right now they have the first party games. They are missing online infrastructure and Third parties. They would get just as much Japanese support as PlayStation because well Nintendo stuff still sells well in Japan

Another thing about Nintendo is that they don't take losses on their hardware like Sony and MS. Everything they sell is profit which is why I believe their hardware is always cheap.

Another thing about Nintendo is that they don't take losses on their hardware like Sony and MS. Everything they sell is profit which is why I believe their hardware is always cheap.
Losses on hardware aren't really that big of a deal TBH. And also both the Xbox and PS4 are profitable is with the slim revisions.

The companies don't mind taking a loss on the hardware because they know you are locked into a gold or psn sub and you are going to buy microtransactions in GTA and NBA, FIFA etc. Nintendo doesn't have that buffer. So they have to make profitable hardware.

Nintendo hasn't mastered the ecosystem yet. Buying 2-3 first party games a year isn't going to cut it(profit wise). THeres no Netflix, no streaming apps. THe virtual console isn't even added yet.

Last edited:
Losses on hardware aren't really that big of a deal TBH. And also both the Xbox and PS4 are profitable is with the slim revisions.

The companies don't mind taking a loss on the hardware because they know you are locked into a gold or psn sub and you are going to buy microtransactions in GTA and NBA, FIFA etc. Nintendo doesn't have that buffer. So they have to make profitable hardware.

Nintendo hasn't mastered the ecosystem yet. Buying 2-3 first party games a year isn't going to cut it(profit wise). THeres no Netflix, no streaming apps. THe virtual console isn't even added yet.

I play more snes games on my DS than DS games

Idk man, I've just learned to accept that Nintendo is going to be different, for better or worst. Fortunately, I'm in a position to have some disposable income so I'll still buy their systems, just not at launch. If it came down to just one system, I'd just rock with my PS4 and be happy with that.

Tekken and Soul Caliber are two different games that play similar because there's some cross-pollination

Just like Mortal Kombat and Injustice

Isn't that difficult :lol:

Tekken and Soul Caliber are two different games that play similar because there's some cross-pollination

Just like Mortal Kombat and Injustice

Isn't that difficult
laugh.gif

just bought ultimate vs capcom 3 digitally off of gamestop yesterday for $25. Can't wait to play that today.

tempted to do that buy 2 get 1 free deal, may check after work to see if best buy could match and on top of that get the 20% for the gamer's club

Last edited:
Any of you boys grabbing ghost recon? Havent been in the thread since like 30 pages ago when somebody was saying the beta was trash
Was on the fence after playing the Beta, but decided to purchase this morning before heading to work. Feel like I'm going to get bored with it quickly just like I did with The Division. It's basically the same game just a different setting. 

One thing that really annoys me is that you have to pay for downloading the recent download content cars update on Forza Horizon 3 via buying a pack. I want them all and they should be free if you buy them it cost as much of the game even twice as much stupid

One thing that really annoys me is that you have to pay for downloading the recent download content cars update on Forza Horizon 3 via buying a pack. I want them all and they should be free if you buy them it cost as much of the game even twice as much stupid
is that b/c of the australia tax?

pimp.gif

I usually don't bother with the games for goodness elections but I booted up borderlands 2 and it's still great. I beat it back on the Handsome collection but I needed something to buy some time until mass effect. And unlike Borderlands 1 on BC, I'm not getting nauseous while playing

For Honor is just too broken for me. Either the servers are messed up or you get in a game that crashes. It's nice for a little distraction but it's a 7/10 for me

Last edited:
I usually don't bother with the games for goodness elections but I booted up borderlands 2 and it's still great. I beat it back on the Handsome collection but I needed something to buy some time until mass effect. And unlike Borderlands 1 on BC, I'm not getting nauseous while playing

For Honor is just too broken for me. Either the servers are messed up or you get in a game that crashes. It's nice for a little distraction but it's a 7/10 for me

Must be trash ijs lol jk

just one time i want 2k to come out and apologize about the server issues 

they see the non stop complaints 

all they say is to clear your cache LOL

Back
Top Bottom