Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I been playing on a WiiU i scooped for the semi-low. Will be sending it all back to Amazon once I've finished
Game is absolutely amazing, deserving of all the hype its been getting

WiiU on the other hand is a literal piece of trash. I can't believe people tried to game on this tablet controller garbage.
Safe to assume Switch is every bit the novelty crap its predecessor was

If Nintendo is gonna refuse to make a proper grown-up console, they really need to go the way of Sega
The gameplay is spectacular, the form-factor/hardware...not so hot :rolleyes
Nintendo still has the handheld game on lock, Japan on their side and mobile games. Also they have more desirable IP than Sega.

Nintendo still has the handheld game on lock, Japan on their side and mobile games. Also they have more desirable IP than Sega.

I seen everyone in Japan has a DS and they play that dating game where they take that virtual girl everywhere

I been playing on a WiiU i scooped for the semi-low. Will be sending it all back to Amazon once I've finished

WiiU on the other hand is a literal piece of trash. I can't believe people tried to game on this tablet controller garbage.

If Nintendo is gonna refuse to make a proper grown-up console, they really need to go the way of Sega

Agreed on this. With the Switch it seems like Nintendo has fully transitioned into a mobile/handheld company, which is fine.
But if thats how they want to operate, they need to release their IP for 3rd party play on proper consoles

BOTW would have sold millions of copies if it had a true console release

Last edited:

Agreed on this. With the Switch it seems like Nintendo has fully transitioned into a mobile/handheld company, which is fine.
But if thats how they want to operate, they need to release their IP for 3rd party play on proper consoles

BotW selling millions regardless :lol:

Call it nostalgia but I'm gonna need Nintendo to keep their IPs on Nintendo hardware.

Call it nostalgia but I'm gonna need Nintendo to keep their IPs on Nintendo hardware.

Nintendo gonna have to push millions of tablet units first for that to occur. Not gonna happen.
And certainly not to the number they could have sold Zelda games on the tens of millions of PS4/Xbox machines

Ive loved Nintendo since NES, but they get zero nostalgia from me if they're gonna turn their back on the console market

BOTW sales are pretty much dependent on Switch sales. The WIU number is going to be very small. If estimates are correct, Nintendo is going to sell between 8-10 million switch by next March. Zelda isn't going to have a 100% attach rate. It'll probably sell 5 million or so

BOTW sales are pretty much dependent on Switch sales. The WIU number is going to be very small. If estimates are correct, Nintendo is going to sell between 8-10 million switch by next March. Zelda isn't going to have a 100% attach rate. It'll probably sell 5 million or so
$5M is a good number imo. Skyward Sword sold less than 4M and the Wii had an install base of 100M+.

none of this changes the fact that BOTW could sell like gangbusters if it went multi-plat

I dont think Switch will ever push enough numbers to be worth more than the 3rd party potential
No way its getting to 8 Mill consoles in a year

Last edited:
:smh: i asked if yall was getting ghost recon naw b that ish trash so yall said. Now i see yall on it all weekend :smh: looking at you shotta and pimp :nerd:

I would i played the beta but its only fun with friends. Sadly my rl friends are lames who dont play games so,i only depend on yall :nerd:

I'll probabaly end up getting it this week or so. Some of my real friends already have it. But mass effect is coming out soon too. There's so many games out.

:smh: i asked if yall was getting ghost recon naw b that ish trash so yall said. Now i see yall on it all weekend :smh: looking at you shotta and pimp :nerd:
:nerd:

that ain't cap compared to ghost recon, biggest map I've seen in a game for a long time

It's on the wii u, literally same game. Even looks the same. Switch really is trash
ghost recon aint cap compared to state of decay.
semantics
Map size is fact, sod being better is subjective

Back
Top Bottom