Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Campaigns were fine.. looked amazing and felt amazing.

Sometimes I get the itch to run through campaign on those games and I'll fire it up.. but that multiplayer.. :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's the reason I didn't touch Halo 5. I honestly still can't believe they f'd MCC that bad. Such a slap in the face to old school Halo fans who thought 343 cared about them.

*Cue Anti*

If your a fan of mass effect u will cop regards less and will play thru more than once. Idk where yall getting this who bought on release date i feel sorry why? I dont care about some stupid faces. Yall get so wrapped up in graphics and numbers. None of the "bugs "where game breaking. Mass effect has always been about the story and this one delivers. All games eventually become cheap or free whats the big deal. I feel yall see somebody post so crap and yall go with it. Think for yourselves bros geez :smh:

This game delivers? Stop, it doesnt.

Plot and setting are really weak.

For example, it is a new galaxy to explore and we only get two new species that are humanoid. Unacceptable.

I'm certain this game was scrapped and re-written half way through its development.

Last edited:
This game delivers? Stop, it doesnt.

Plot and setting is really weak.

For example, it is a new galaxy to explore and we only get two new species that are humanoid. Unacceptable.

I'm certain this game was scrapped and re-written half way through its development.

Hence the im a fan its obvious your not.

It delivers get off yall high horses. Yall expect goat high quality movie production. So what about the races. Still pulling at strings. Like a said TRUE DIEHARD FANS of the series like me love the game. Newbies to the series or just played the first 3 recently wont like it. Point blank period

Hence the im a fan its obvious your not.

It delivers get off yall high horses. Yall expect goat high quality movie production. So what about the races. Still pulling at strings. Like a said TRUE DIEHARD FANS of the series like me love the game. Newbies to the series or just played the first 3 recently wont like it. Point blank period

Obviously I'm not a fan? I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you about who is a bigger fan of the series but for the record I've been playing Mass Effect since 07/08 so I'm not new to the franchise.

Being a fan does not mean that you have to accept everything a developer/publisher puts out. Expectations are set and when they fall short of those expectations, fans should be allowed to voice their criticism. You would think that after promising that the decisions made across the first 3 games would result in various endings and falling short of those expectations with ME3, Bioware would have focused a bit more their writing.

I personally don't think the animations are a huge issue, its disappointing, but I agree that it doesn't take away from the game. ME:A does certain things incredibly well; for example, combat was vastly improved IMO by introducing versatility.

However, to tell me that the lack of species is being nit picky? Thats a bit absurd when the main theme of the game is exploration in a new galaxy. There should be an abundance of new flora and fauna that is somewhat different from what we seen in the milky way.

Continuing with the theme of exploration, the opening ACT was terrible at creating a sense of awe. These explorers have traveled 600 years to set foot on a new world but their first encounter was very lackluster. There was no sense of emotion, it seems as if its another day in the park.

ME:A is not a bad game but it is the weakest installment in the series.

Obviously I'm not a fan? I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you about who is a bigger fan of the series but for the record I've been playing Mass Effect since 07/08 so I'm not new to the franchise.

Being a fan does not mean that you have to accept everything a developer/publisher puts out. Expectations are set and when they fall short of those expectations, fans should be allowed to voice their criticism. You would think that after promising that the decisions made across the first 3 games would result in various endings and falling short of those expectations with ME3, Bioware would have focused a bit more their writing.

I personally don't think the animations are a huge issue, its disappointing, but I agree that it doesn't take away from the game. ME:A does certain things incredibly well; for example, combat was vastly improved IMO by introducing versatility.

However, to tell me that the lack of species is being nit picky? Thats a bit absurd when the main theme of the game is exploration in a new galaxy. There should be an abundance of new flora and fauna that is somewhat different from what we seen in the milky way.

Continuing with the theme of exploration, the opening ACT was terrible at creating a sense of awe. These explorers have traveled 600 years to set foot on a new world but their first encounter was very lackluster. There was no sense of emotion, it seems as if its another day in the park.

ME:A is not a bad game but it is the weakest installment in the series.

Again you are expecting some denzel acting. I dont wanna spoil the game but what happened to the cat dudes people was messed up. I wanted to shed a tear real talk. If you have been playing that long then you would understand then.

Yea to you maybe the first encounter was lackluster but to me it wasnt. Thats just a difference of opinion.

You say its not a bad game but it doesnt deliver hmmmm. Explain that please. No shade either. You seem like a good dude to have a decent discussion about this.

Its delivers to me great story, great locations, great combat, great gear, and open world ness. To the point it can be almost overwhelming.

So ME1>MEA please explain this.

Last edited:
Campaigns were fine.. looked amazing and felt amazing.

Sometimes I get the itch to run through campaign on those games and I'll fire it up.. but that multiplayer.. :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's the reason I didn't touch Halo 5. I honestly still can't believe they f'd MCC that bad. Such a slap in the face to old school Halo fans who thought 343 cared about them.

*Cue Anti*

I know MCC left a bad taste if buyers mouths, but Halo 5 is good... like really good and I mostly agree with everything that Antidope says about Halo.

I hated on Halo 5 just as I did Destiny and was wrong on both... IMO of course.

Halo 5 I would say is the best and most competitive shooter this generation and I think only me and maybe @memphissfinest believes this :lol:

Once you get used to the movements it's like sort of like that old style Halo feel.

Only thing I wish the damn automatic rifles/weapons didn't kill quicker/better than the weapons that takes aiming skill like the BR, magnum, DMR.

Anybody on here still play overwatch? NT Customs? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Every bug matters dog.

In MCC the audio cues were literally backwards. How am I sitting in the Green box on Pit and the game tells me that someone's shooting from Court but he's really in Needles? That matters. I'm legit looking the wrong way.

State of decay 2 will feature 3 maps at launch, that are each the same size as the map of the 1st game.

Possibility of more maps to come as dlc.(They released two dlcs for the 1st game)

They're legit making TWD: the game.
The reason behind this design is to promote the feeling of moving between small towns and increasing the sense of immersion. They also hope to limit repetition with this model and to make the potential for expansion an easier endeavor.
map size from first game.

Last edited:

Estimated cost of scorpio will be roughly 650.. retail will be 700 +.... almost 1000 canadian ..
Xbox one S released at $299 with a 4k bluray drive.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT XBOX SCORPIO'S PRICE, SAYS PHIL SPENCER

Spencer said Microsoft designed the Xbox One S and Scorpio in "parallel" and "thought about the price performance of what we wanted to hit with the Scorpio, relative to what we were going to be able to do with the S." As such, Microsoft aims to offer the consumer "a good price continuum, so people wouldn’t look at these two things as so disconnected because of the price delta." 

Every bug matters dog.

In MCC the audio cues were literally backwards. How am I sitting in the Green box on Pit and the game tells me that someone's shooting from Court but he's really in Needles? That matters. I'm legit looking the wrong way.
Is MCC even active still?  Game is taking a ton of space on my hard drive.

Every bug matters dog.

Is MCC even active still?  Game is taking a ton of space on my hard drive.
I just played for the first time in like two months on Wednesday. H3 is still very active for that's games standards, didn't play anything else.

The way scorpio's chip was made was influenced by the forza team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom