Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Completed my Project sCorpio a couple weeks ago.

About to see if it can run the Dishonored 2 trial at 4k/60fps.

Prol. be the next game I cop.

not a very demanding game.
Try Crysis 3
I own crysis 2 and I got bored of it.

Own 3 on 360 tho.
I tried one of the Crysis games that PS+ gave out and it was boring as hell
laugh.gif

Try Crysis 3
1080ti cant do it.

Crysis 3 is like the final boss of 4k 60fps right now
roll.gif

My 1080 run is beautifully at 1440p 21:9.
Isn't the 1080ti like new hotness? Shouldn't it be able to run everything
laugh.gif

Try Crysis 3

1080ti cant do it.

Crysis 3 is like the final boss of 4k 60fps right now :rofl:

really? Figured if my old *** sli'd 480gtx's can Max it at 1080 30fps, cards now should be able to up the anti

Try Crysis 3
I own crysis 2 and I got bored of it.
Own 3 on 360 tho.
I tried one of the Crysis games that PS+ gave out and it was boring as hell :lol:

Try Crysis 3

1080ti cant do it.

Isn't the 1080ti like new hotness? Shouldn't it be able to run everything :lol:

It can run crysis 3 just fine.

It cannot run it at native 4k w/ constant 60fps.

i think it actually could have to do with software optimization at this point.

IDK all that much about it though.

Try Crysis 3

1080ti cant do it.

really? Figured if my old *** sli'd 480gtx's can Max it at 1080 30fps, cards now should be able to up the anti

Yeah i think it actually could have to do with software optimization at this point.

IDK all that much about it though.

but yeah the 1080 can do 4k ~40FPS and the 1080ti ~50FPS both with huge drops.

[h1]Mass Effect: Andromeda becomes an early access game after launch[/h1]
 BioWare isn’t calling this an early access game, nor are they taking much responsibility for the state of the game at launch, because doing so would limit sales. This situation punishes the series’ biggest fans in multiple ways, and it decreases transparency about what we should have expected from the game at launch.

Now that we know so many of these problems will be fixed in a few months — and in that time the price of the game will inevitably come down — it’s impossible and almost irresponsible to recommend that anyone buy the game today. It’s a shame BioWare didn’t tell us it was releasing an early access game before so many people put their money down.

What does going gold really mean now?

We can't afford a delay?

Last edited:
Early access game.. lol man and y'all were barking up a storm defending these trash a** developers 6 months ago.

The biggest problem is that some people already finished the game and have no intentions of replaying it after the patches. So they paid full price for an unfinished product while others such as myself will pay < $40 and get a much better product. You kind of expect this from AAA multiplayer games in today's gaming but not from a single player game. Unfortunately this was the same situation with FF XV.

If your a fan of mass effect u will cop regards less and will play thru more than once. Idk where yall getting this who bought on release date i feel sorry why? I dont care about some stupid faces. Yall get so wrapped up in graphics and numbers. None of the "bugs "where game breaking. Mass effect has always been about the story and this one delivers. All games eventually become cheap or free whats the big deal. I feel yall see somebody post so crap and yall go with it. Think for yourselves bros geez :smh:

Last edited:
If your a fan of mass effect u will cop regards less and will play thru more than once. Idk where yall getting this who bought on release date i feel sorry why? I dont care about some stupid faces. Yall get so wrapped up in graphics and numbers. None of the "bugs "where game breaking. Mass effect has always been about the story and this one delivers. All games eventually become cheap or free whats the big deal. I feel yall see somebody post so crap and yall go with it. Think for yourselves bros geez :smh:
Haven't played Mass Effect but I agree with this. I couldn't care less about stuff like that. Dudes talking about the frame drops in Zelda like "it breaks immersion". It lasts for like 2 seconds :lol:.

Last edited:
So if a bug isn't "game breaking" then it doesn't matter?

Explain, pls.
On a scale from 1-10, stuff like visual/graphical/audio bugs are a 1 for me. They just don't bother me. I don't buy games with visual/audio performance in mind. Depending on the genre, I'm most worried about story/gameplay/fun-ness.

Explain, pls.

It also depends on what type of gave it is I think.

For a solo single player game you're playing the story a few bugs that are not game breaking isn't really an issue.

Whereas a competitive FPS shooter or fighting game a bug in the PvP can really cause issues because you're competing against others.

Even bugs in an FPS or fighting game if there are bugs in PvE or against the CPU challenger it still isn't really a big deal.

I think that's what dude is getting at.

Now when issues like what plagued MCC happened from launch then that's a whole other story.

Explain, pls.

For a solo single player game you're playing the story a few bugs that are not game breaking isn't really an issue.

Whereas a competitive FPS shooter or fighting game a bug in the PvP can really cause issues because you're competing against others.

Even bugs in an FPS or fighting game if there are bugs in PvE or against the CPU challenger it still isn't really a big deal.

Now when issues like what plagued MCC happened from launch then that's a whole other story.
Was just about to edit my post to add more detail but PIW hit it right on the head.

I wouldn't call mass effect an early access game. The game is content complete. Just unpolished as hell. If mass effect is Ann early acces game, then 90% of PS2 era games were also early access

Explain, pls.

You had to mention MCC again, didn't you?.. :smh: :frown:

But I agree, any online multiplayer game who has a "bug" of a gun being too OP or unbalanced can completely ruin the game and competitiveness of it.

Whereas in story mode, visual bugs aren't a big issue.

MCC was gonna be my example too :lol:. I'm still upset at how that game turned out. I was so hype to re-live that era but 343 ****** it all up. I did play through a couple campaigns, but probably only logged 10 hours or less of multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom