Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
View media item 2411767
CODWWII_Portrait_Wide.0.jpg

If you look into his eyes, you see a 4 person squad. 
The 4 player coop on bo3 was trash. 
I hope that's it entails some type of flag of our fathers vibe, instead of that feature making a return.

That reach real. If I was talking about BF1 the shooting mechanics are better it's way more realistic than infinite warfare.

I see you hurt bout something, but hey shooting mechanics don't apply to campaign warriors stay in your place. If you ever wanna run gears 4 online we can do that... I think it'll be funny, not fun.

Post forza videos with horrible music attached to them, that's more your lane.

That reach real. If I was talking about BF1 the shooting mechanics are better it's way more realistic than infinite warfare.

I see you hurt bout something, but hey shooting mechanics don't apply to campaign warriors stay in your place. If you ever wanna run gears 4 online we can do that... I think it'll be funny, not fun.

Post forza videos with horrible music attached to them, that's more your lane.
I don't own bf1 or infinite warfare. You were always talking about how cod is trash and needs to go back to BTTG and cod wwii pic made me remember that cod outsold bf1, which I remembered you said it wouldn't.

If I wanted to run gears, I would have copped it a while ago.

I copped gears 4 now since it was on sale and I upgraded to 4k.

Music taste is subjective.

Last edited:
Those screenshots look dated. Hopefully this CoD delivers. I haven't enjoyed a CoD since MW3.

Im glad the WWI / WWII era is coming back
It was good for the industry to move away after over-saturating 10 years ago, but now Im ready to give y'all that work with the M1 Garand again

I just hope that as we return to the WWII theatre again, the developers give us some innovative gameplay/mechanics/SP experience, and not just current gen graphics slapped on the same ol' same ol'

Im glad the WWI / WWII era is coming back
It was good for the industry to move away after over-saturating 10 years ago, but now Im ready to give y'all that work with the M1 Garand again

I just hope that as we return to the WWII theatre again, the developers give us some innovative gameplay/mechanics/SP experience, and not just current gen graphics slapped on the same ol' same ol'
All of this

Battlefield did it right going all the way back to WW1 but excited to get another WW2 game. Maybe ill play this COD for more than 3 hours total

Battlefield did it right going all the way back to WW1 but excited to get another WW2 game. Maybe ill play this COD for more than 3 hours total

WW1/WW2 hybrid. Some artistic liberties were taken in BF1 to allow for balanced gameplay.

As someone who is in the Army, I'd love to see a military shooter that was actually story driven with a little reality. Of course you need the big shootouts and Michael Bay type action scenes but there's so much that goes on back in the living quarters or during the convoys. Everybody in the military isn't all John Wayne. Soldiers do some off the wall **** that I swear you'd only see in the military. I think a lot of that in between the fire fights and during the cut scenes could make for a great single player campaign.

I also agree that they should visit the Vietnam era. Them boys were raw AF
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As someone who is in the Army, I'd love to see a military shooter that was actually story driven with a little reality. Of course you need the big shootouts and Michael Bay type action scenes but there's so much that goes on back in the living quarters or during the convoys. Everybody in the military isn't all John Wayne. Soldiers do some off the wall **** that I swear you'd only see in the military. I think a lot of that in between the fire fights and during the cut scenes could make for a great single player campaign.

I also agree that they should visit the Vietnam era. Them boys were raw AF :lol:

Ive wanted something like this for forever. No reason a Witcher style RPG couldn't take place in a real-world military setting.
Imagine a story driven FPS or RPG with Saigon, jungle hills, rice paddies, fire bases, that type of thing would blow my mind

Yea there's so much more they could with the military and it's history but MP is what sells those types of games. Maybe one day :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom