Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I picked up a new xbox on sale last week, put madden in and I get the "this disc is dirty or damaged" error and stops every time on 48%. Googled and I don't see a clear solution. The disc itself looks flawless. Microsoft is a joke man.

What model Xbox? This was a problem with the first model if it's a slim this shouldn't happen

Model One S 
mean.gif

I reset my box keeping apps like some sites have suggested and still didn't work.

f22d25c7-317f-470a-9b38-658df1b9ddb3.jpg

Tune in on May 8 for our special world debut livestream of the Forza Horizon 3  Hot Wheels experience, live from Hot Wheels’ headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. 

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels takes players to six new themed islands located off the coast of Australia; all connected by a network of Hot Wheels tracks – positioned hundreds of feet in the air

Explore the world of Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels in an all-new campaign, completing events on your way towards the ultimate stunt-driving test, an epic Grand Finale taking place on the massive new Hot Wheels Goliath circuit.

COD Reveal was just ok.  Not too enthused about another Sledgehammer Games COD, they are responsible for the worst COD ever.

On the bright side there will be another beta this year so people don't have to waste any money on a game they might not like.

yall sleeping on Advanced Warfare and the IMR

Also ill add

AW had the best Ranked Seasons

Last edited:
[–]joe1113 376 points 5 hours ago
"Players do not recover health or ammo passively. You cannot simply get hit, hide behind some cover, and heal up. You need to call upon your squadmates to get health packs, ammunition, or even covering fire. This makes getting hit carry a significantly more weight than other Call of Duty titles, as taking a bullet has consequences every time."

[–]joe1113 376 points 5 hours ago
"Players do not recover health or ammo passively. You cannot simply get hit, hide behind some cover, and heal up. You need to call upon your squadmates to get health packs, ammunition, or even covering fire. This makes getting hit carry a significantly more weight than other Call of Duty titles, as taking a bullet has consequences every time."
Sounds like a campfest.

To all my Gears players, tell me this was *******t?

So ready to retire from Gears just because of this.

:smh:

Clipped a lot of point black shots too.

Last edited:
To all my Gears players, tell me this was *******t?

So ready to retire from Gears just because of this.

:smh:

Clipped a lot of point black shots too.

Lol pretty normal.. this type of stuff happens a lot what I do now is aim for the head after the kick cause the same thing use to happen to me

Back
Top Bottom