Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I hate to say it, cuz I been finished with CODs since BLOPS 2 ... but Im hype off campaign :rofl:

I love me some WWII gameplay, and I will definitely dabble in the SP, which I haven't played on COD since MW2

No health region sounds like a welcome twist, especially for SP, but Im ready for a real industry shakeup to the MP formula

The worst cod ever is infinite warfare followed by advanced warfare, ghost, mw3

IW really wasn't that bad. mw3 and ghosts were alright. AW is probably the weakest one imo

IW just had the unfortunate fate of being the 3rd future COD in a row. It was better than AW in every way.

Worst 3 CODs to me are AW, IW, and Ghosts.

Blops 1 was hated by a lot of people too even though it wasn't that bad it just came after MW2 and couldn't compare.

f22d25c7-317f-470a-9b38-658df1b9ddb3.jpg

b3fcdc70-2b69-4068-bf6d-5b520db59d7a.jpg
419657f6-f2e0-4619-abb2-be1d4d97cc96.jpg
85c2cb50-73a4-44f9-969b-a44420a9e30c.jpg
59733191-802d-4574-98ae-7f417e0341e1.jpg
044a2c06-d32a-4a57-9f27-2e9ced9904c1.jpg
Quote:https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Hot_Wheels_Announce
Tune in on May 8 for our special world debut livestream of the Forza Horizon 3
 Hot Wheels experience, live from Hot Wheels’ headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. 
Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels takes players to six new themed islands located off the coast of Australia; all connected by a network of Hot Wheels tracks – positioned hundreds of feet in the air

Explore the world of Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels in an all-new campaign, completing events on your way towards the ultimate stunt-driving test, an epic Grand Finale taking place on the massive new Hot Wheels Goliath circuit.

Damn.

Should of got FH3 during the sale... I definitely want to play this.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all my Gears players, tell me this was *******t?

So ready to retire from Gears just because of this.

:smh:

Clipped a lot of point black shots too.
While yes it's BS, you should've done a knife kill. That's guarantee. So it's still your fault

But like Killroy said, a knife kill is a long animation and would make me prone to getting killed, so I don't really think it's my fault. I shot him perfect, not to mention the damage that dude sustained from getting kicked over cover. This game is flawed. I feel like them giving great graphics, a lot of content and 60 FPS resulted in this sacrificing certain elements to the game such as a 100% stable connection, since people experience lag. People with good connection speeds likely have an advantage to avoid lag or hosting. At least this is my theory. But I'm going to be sticking to knife executions for now on even if it results me in getting killed. This game is BS sometimes.

Last edited:
But like Killroy said, a knife kill is a long animation and would make me prone to getting killed, so I don't really think it's my fault. I shot him perfect, not to mention the damage that dude sustained from getting kicked over cover. This game is flawed. I feel like them giving great graphics, a lot of content and 60 FPS resulted in this sacrificing certain elements to the game such as a 100% stable connection, since people experience lag. People with good connection speeds likely have an advantage to avoid lag or hosting. At least this is my theory. But I'm going to be sticking to knife executions for now on even if it results me in getting killed. This game is BS sometimes.
Its actually the other way around, the better your connection the worst you will probably experience the game. 

Gears has always had faulty connections since part 2, the servers are better than the standard... but it still sucks, and the rank system is so bum I got MVP and got ranked down from Onyx 2 to onyx 1 in KOTH AFTER 1 LOSS, I don't even care to get diamond in it but I want to now... 

[–]joe1113 376 points 5 hours ago
"Players do not recover health or ammo passively. You cannot simply get hit, hide behind some cover, and heal up. You need to call upon your squadmates to get health packs, ammunition, or even covering fire. This makes getting hit carry a significantly more weight than other Call of Duty titles, as taking a bullet has consequences every time."
Sounds like a campfest.

CoD has never been played like that why would they do that now smh. I hope thats campaign only or a feature you can turn off. Or atleast keep it as a feature exclusive to certain online modes.

Downloaded Red Dead redemption to get caught up for the new release. Aside from some jaggies in the graphics, looks and plays as good as before.

Using cheats to get through the story faster, don't judge me

[–]joe1113 376 points 5 hours ago
"Players do not recover health or ammo passively. You cannot simply get hit, hide behind some cover, and heal up. You need to call upon your squadmates to get health packs, ammunition, or even covering fire. This makes getting hit carry a significantly more weight than other Call of Duty titles, as taking a bullet has consequences every time."
Sounds like a campfest.

Sounds like COD

Man Outlast 2 is disturbing as hell. If there's one thing that creeps me out it's religious zealotry 
sick.gif

“Right now the focus is really on the content that we’re building,” he says. “I know I get some community pushback on our first-party [slate], and what position we’re in, and I want to say to people: that same level of commitment you felt from myself and from the team as we’ve evolved platform over the last three years – as we’ve evolved service over the last three years, as we’ve evolved and innovated hardware over the last three years –is going on with our first party. I don’t want to go and pre-announce a bunch of things, but we are upping our investment, there’s no doubt about that.”

Back
Top Bottom