• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Or you just love it too much.
Makes sense now why you came in the PS4 thread saying it was impossible for overwatch to be better than destiny

Naw not at all. Overwatch is trash to me theres no point to the game. No loot = easy pass for me. I havent played destiny in months. I do like destiny but dont be fooled like it the greatest game ever. Like everything it has its flaws. To say tho destiny is trash tho is the "cool" thing to do around here so continue to hate.

Last edited:
Biggest disappointment of the last two GTA's for me is that Rockstar has seemingly abandoned the "time period" feature
That was a big part of what made Vice City my personal favorite, but also San Andreas had that nice early 90's thing going too
Lame that 4 and 5 have just been contemporary settings

Wheres my 70's era Liberty City
My 90's Vice City 2
My early 80's San Andreas
Or maybe even like a late 60's Detroit/Chicago type setting, although I guess those racial/social issues were kinda done in Mafia 3
I thought it was gonna continue after 4 being present then 5 being almost semi futuristic almost cyber punk like GTA2 was. That type of game gta is but in that setting would had been amazing.
But it seems they're still goin the GTA 1 map logic.
Liberty City
Los Santos(San andreas)
And next one will obviously be Miami based with the 3rd city you get being Vice City

I still can't believe u can grow weed in GTA 5... I dunno how they can make a gta game any better with the amount of content that's in 5..

Naw not at all. Overwatch is trash to me theres no point to the game. No loot = easy pass for me. I havent played destiny in months. I do like destiny but dont be fooled like it the greatest game ever. Like everything it has its flaws. To say tho destiny is trash tho is the "cool" thing to do around here so continue to hate.
Ftr I never said it was trash. Just not as fun as overwatch. Overwatch for me brings back the mindless let me log on and just shoot/smash stuff. Everyone has a good advantage or. I can play it strategically. It's fun

Biggest disappointment of the last two GTA's for me is that Rockstar has seemingly abandoned the "time period" feature
That was a big part of what made Vice City my personal favorite, but also San Andreas had that nice early 90's thing going too
Lame that 4 and 5 have just been contemporary settings

Wheres my 70's era Liberty City
My 90's Vice City 2
My early 80's San Andreas
Or maybe even like a late 60's Detroit/Chicago type setting, although I guess those racial/social issues were kinda done in Mafia 3
I thought it was gonna continue after 4 being present then 5 being almost semi futuristic almost cyber punk like GTA2 was. That type of game gta is but in that setting would had been amazing.
But it seems they're still goin the GTA 1 map logic.
Liberty City
Los Santos(San andreas)
And next one will obviously be Miami based with the 3rd city you get being Vice City

I hope you're right about the next GTA being some kinda Miami/South Fla setting. Id be so hyped for that i wouldn't care what time period it was

U can't compare destiny to overwatch totally different games

Both fun to play with friends. Step your game up Jules sounds like overwatch isn't fun when there is no A1 to shoot

U can't compare destiny to overwatch totally different games

Both fun to play with friends. Step your game up Jules sounds like overwatch isn't fun when there is no A1 to shoot

thats what it is, probably played as soldier76 and got washed :rofl: :rofl:

Dudes defending a game that was known to be trash at its release so much so that the developers would have probably done things differently...
Right...God forbid developers acknowledge and try to correct their mistakes
6yTf57Z.jpg

I know you bums not slandering Destiny.

The most lucrative game on both consoles.

3+ year life span. No game this gen can lay claim to that...only Halo 3... and 2 years for BLOPS2, and MW2.

Still is in the top 5 for both system as most played game.

Every other major game has came and went...yes even my beloved Halo
mean.gif

The game must be doing something right to still be so popular and loved by many.

Also, Halo 5 is actually good once you get used to the movement.

Well good thing the MCC exists for people who like to complain about Sprint/Clamber.

What do you mean? Those games weren't originally developed by 343 so it wasn't their "mistake" to fix

It's like you're purposely missing my point so that you can air your grievances with the MCC again

What do you mean? Those games weren't originally developed by 343 so it wasn't their "mistake" to fix

It's like you're purposely missing my point so that you can air your grievances with the MCC again
Well maybe I didn't get the original point, because if we're talking about developers fixing mistakes they made this applies. Everything wrong with MCC they did including breaking Bungie games that all they had to do was port.

Back
Top Bottom