Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Man, the Last Night looks sooo good. But apparently the creator is a hardcore gamergater and has some pretty terrible views towards woman amongst other things

so is this just monster hunter or is it the mmo

Also with supersampling, think I'll just wait on getting a 4k TV. Do the gaming 4k monitors have hdr yet?
Will really only need the upgrade for Anthem, **** like DBZ and stuff won't really mattet
Monster hunter is an action rpg with co-op. There's no mmo aspects to my knowledge. I've only tried monster hunter 3 on wiiu.

Dell released a 4k hdr monitor but it's 27in and costs 2k.

After about a year of not playing at all - I just purchased 12 months of live using a gift card. I only have 2k17 to play at the moment. Any recommendations on what game to buy/rent?

Preferably something with an interesting campaign and good online gameplay.
Battlefield 1

Gears of War 1 ultimate edition

Gears of War 4(wouldn't say the campaign mode is interesting)

Titanfall 2

Also with supersampling, think I'll just wait on getting a 4k TV. Do the gaming 4k monitors have hdr yet?

Will really only need the upgrade for Anthem, **** like DBZ and stuff won't really mattet
Monster hunter is an action rpg with co-op. There's no mmo aspects to my knowledge. I've only tried monster hunter 3 on wiiu.
There's a monster hunter mmo and Capcom had said they were gonna bring it to the US like a year or 2 ago like a lil bit after they showed it switching to the cryengine
But don't think the mmo has that batman grapple hook

And so monitors are pointless then I guess at this point

Last edited:

There's a monster hunter mmo and Capcom had said they were gonna bring it to the US like a year or 2 ago like a lil bit after they showed it switching to the cryengine

Capcom has said World is the next main line MH game. It's made by the same team that did 1234. It's notbthe mmow

Capcom has said World is the next main line MH game. It's made by the same team that did 1234. It's notbthe mmow
oh well, good enough though

so by next year we should be seeing current 4k prices for monitors then

Definetly, might do a 4k tv for now for the X and go back to monitor later
yea guess I'll cop a TV cyber Monday. Bet that good Sony one will be pretty decently priced

Oh and here's some DBZ footage. Def way better than what I expected
]

Dream roster is
-Goku
- gohan
- teen gohan/saiyaman
- Vegeta
- Future trunks
- picolo
- Krillin
- Gotenks
- Frieza
- Cell
- Fat Buu
- Kid Buu
- Saiyan Saga Vegeta
- Broly
- Android 17 & 18

Last edited:
so by next year we should be seeing current 4k prices for monitors then

Definetly, might do a 4k tv for now for the X and go back to monitor later
yea guess I'll cop a TV cyber Monday. Bet that good Sony one will be pretty decently priced

Oh and here's some DBZ footage. Def way better than what I expected
]

Dream roster is
-Goku
- gohan
- teen gohan/saiyaman
- Vegeta
- Future trunks
- picolo
- Krillin
- Gotenks
- Frieza
- Cell
- Fat Buu
- Kid Buu
- Saiyan Saga Vegeta
- Broly
- Android 17 & 18
I need super buu
And finally I think I'll be able to play as piccolo and not get overpowered by super saiyajins

Man, the Last Night looks sooo good. But apparently the creator is a hardcore gamergater and has some pretty terrible views towards woman amongst other things

Gotta separate the art from the artist

Visually, the game looks great

It has my interest

Would Be Posted by memphissfinest  

​THE THIRD XBOX THREAD GIVEAWAY IS HERE! TWO NIKETALK MEMBERS IN THIS THREAD WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN A $60 DIGITAL XBOX CODE, A USED COPY OF FORZA HORIZON 3 FROM AMAZON, $30 XBOX CODE, OR 12 MONTHS OF EA ACCESS. 1ST WINNER GETS THE $60 CODE. 2ND WINNER GETS A CHOICE OF FH3, $30 XBOX CODE, OR EA ACCESS. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS ENTER YOUR NIKETALK SCREENNAME AND GAMERTAG. THAT'S IT. THIS GIVEAWAY IS FREE  AND EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS FREE TO ENTER. NO PS4 FANBOYS! (J/K). TWO WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN RANDOMLY (12/10/14 6/15/17) AT 3:30 PM PACIFIC TIME/6:30 PM EASTERN TIME.

THE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN VIA GOOGLE'S RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. I'LL SCEENCAPTURE THE DRAWING OF THE NUMBERS AT THE EXACT TIME THE GIVEAWAY ENDS. IF I DON'T DO IT AT THAT EXACT TIME, I'LL EXTEND THE GIVEAWAY DEADLINE BY 30 MINUTES. 

I'LL BE UPDATING THE GAMERTAG LIST. THE LIST IS NUMBERED. THE NUMBER BY YOUR NAME IS WHAT NEEDS TO MATCH WITH GOOGLE'S RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR TO WIN. 

ENTER YOUR NT SN/GAMERTAG

IF YOU ALREADY SEE YOUR NT SN/GAMERTAG ON THE LIST, YOU'RE ALREADY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY. I TRIED TO ADD ALL THE ACTIVE NTERS TO THE LIST. CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NAME'S ON THE LIST. THAT'S THE LIST I'LL BE UPDATING. 

XBOX ONE GAMERTAGS

NIKETALK SCREENNAME - GAMERTAG
  1. Memphissfinest - MEMPHISFINEST
  2. Velle23 - velle47
  3. Mikejs210 - Hushed Shooter
  4. DJYoung08 - JY Venom
  5. blakep267 - Lazlo Griffin
  6. CenTex HOGG - Ricky FF III
  7. KilroytheDon - KilroytheDon
  8. JulesLives - johnboy716
  9. Im that one - Roger e3
  10. xxpizzo - Itz Me Pizzo 23
  11. THE QBZ - THE QBZ
  12. iYen - iYen1
  13. Antidope - BeMeOrDieTryin2
  14. Shottadru - Shotta Messiah
  15. Nawzlew - Nawzlew

I honestly didn't even know what thread this was for a sec when I saw the title :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom