Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
^ I went and copped the same tv and can attest to it's greatness. The curve is so subtle that you don't even notice it. Based on what I was reading, the KS8000 series tvs were actually better than this year's models.

Forza Horizon 3 looks sick on this thing. Patiently waiting for the One X now :evil:

Why'd we get Nintendo product shots in here though :frown:

forza is gawd tier on the TV man....

you got a one S w/ da up scaling... omfg ...

What's everyone playing right now?

I just started Ori and the Blind Forest. I'm also playing a little Injustice 2 and may go back to The Witcher 3 to clean up some side quests in the Blood and Wine expansion.

I just started Ori and the Blind Forest. I'm also playing a little Injustice 2 and may go back to The Witcher 3 to clean up some side quests in the Blood and Wine expansion.

I rotate mafia 3(damn good game), nba 2k17, borderlands 2, borderlands the presequel, bully, and mass effect.

Ive been watching alot of vids on Anthem and man i dont wanna get hype but that game looks flames.

so by next year we should be seeing current 4k prices for monitors then

Definetly, might do a 4k tv for now for the X and go back to monitor later
yea guess I'll cop a TV cyber Monday. Bet that good Sony one will be pretty decently priced

Samsung KS8000 I think the model number is, it's rated dumb high for gaming by later this year price should be better. My boy has it, loves it
yea but I heard that Sony 49" was the best to game on tho even tho that Sam model is very close

I rotate mafia 3(damn good game), nba 2k17, borderlands 2, borderlands the presequel, bully, and mass effect.

Ive been watching alot of vids on Anthem and man i dont wanna get hype but that game looks flames.
son I'm trying to bring my hype down so bad cuz I bet it'll get delayed :smh:
Haven't been this hype since before the launch of gtaiv

Last edited:

I'm on injustice 2, Friday the 13th, and I'm about to start Deus Ex Human Revolution

Anthem definitely caught my eye. I hope it delivers.

Mafia 3 has been mentioned many times in here; I guess I need to cop next time I see it on sale.

Have you had any problems with 2K17? At first mine would get stuck at the screen where it says it's connecting to the servers. Now I get Error EFEAB30C. I tweeted at 2K support and the sent me a link that said the work around was to sit at the Play Now screen for a couple hours until I get a prompt to update :x

Mafia 3 has been mentioned many times in here; I guess I need to cop next time I see it on sale.

Have you had any problems with 2K17? At first mine would get stuck at the screen where it says it's connecting to the servers. Now I get Error EFEAB30C. I tweeted at 2K support and the sent me a link that said the work around was to sit at the Play Now screen for a couple hours until I get a prompt to update :x

I use to trying to connect online on 2k17 but i read play a game and wait for a update to pop up then return to the main screen works everytime.

I use to trying to connect online on 2k17 but i read play a game and wait for a update to pop up then return to the main screen works everytime.
I'll try that tonight.
the 2k pro is here lol even tho i barely play it because of this ********

delete your reserve space by going to manage game it should be a 4GB space

i have to do this literally everytime i get on so i just stopped getting on

Last edited:

:frown: i just got my glass cleaner badges. I need a shooter. These dudes on pro am are trash :lol:

I actually did that before and then the game would get stuck at the screen that says "Retrieving Data from 2K Servers." I would hit cancel and then get a bunch of messages about corrupted data. After that, I started to get Error EFEAB30C.

Should I just delete everything, my data, reserved space and the game and start from scratch or does should I just try sitting at the Play Now screen? I had it up for like 30 minutes and nothing popped up last night :smh:

I actually did that before and then the game would get stuck at the screen that says "Retrieving Data from 2K Servers." I would hit cancel and then get a bunch of messages about corrupted data. After that, I started to get Error EFEAB30C.

Should I just delete everything, my data, reserved space and the game and start from scratch or does should I just try sitting at the Play Now screen? I had it up for like 30 minutes and nothing popped up last night
mean.gif
as much of a pain in the *** it is. once you delete the reserve space you have to actually sit on that screen where it says "Retrieving data" games is a joke. after that youll have to sit on the screen where its just the basketball spinning smh. It has to get pass these steps for anything to work

you just really have to be patient and let it sit

frown.gif
i just got my glass cleaner badges. I need a shooter. These dudes on pro am are trash
laugh.gif
i got my dude set up as a 4 but if you really need one ill rock a Pro am with you. I think @nickmaz96  still plays to  

as much of a pain in the *** it is. once you delete the reserve space you have to actually sit on that screen where it says "Retrieving data" games is a joke. after that youll have to sit on the screen where its just the basketball spinning smh. It has to get pass these steps for anything to work

you just really have to be patient and let it sit

Damn, I didn't even know. It was taking an extremely long time too. I would just keep hitting cancel. I'll see what it does tonight.

I copped on sale, game is raw, very authentic story wise. I have to get back into it

Back
Top Bottom