Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Live needs to be $20 how 2K used to be to try and rebuild it's fan base. It looks decent but I wouldn't spend $60 on that.
Bruh I forgot 2K used to be $20.......the good ole days.
I don't think Live will ever properly come back. EA should just give up direct those resources to a new Fight Night or try and come up with a solution to make a new NCAA.
Or a real baseball game.

I don't think Live will ever properly come back. EA should just give up direct those resources to a new Fight Night or try and come up with a solution to make a new NCAA.

This. They're wasting time and money with Live. The engine they've been using is trash.

whats crazy is they even skipped over last year because if the feedback and still looks like they cant deliver 

whats crazy is they even skipped over last year because if the feedback and still looks like they cant deliver 

what's funny is that both 2K and Live are damn near opposites of each other. everything before the game presentation wise, Live looks 100x better but once the game starts, 2K kills Live :smh:

Last edited:
nba live characters all look shrink wrapped
roll.gif
Yea the screenshot of Curry for the youtube video looks horrible.

His face looks like one of those failed portrait Tattoos

Last edited:
Live looks weird. No dunk contest though? :nerd:

Oop off Jumbotron, cartwheel, catch mid air, between the legs twice, one hand dunk. :smokin
NBA Live 07 was nice. :pimp:

Reactions: 17
I think live looks iight, whether it'll play good is a different story.

Live looks awful.
I'm def coppin over 2k this year. I tried the live 16 Park and that was better than 2k17s so I'm def in
Oh get this... NO 10 MINUTE LOAD SCREENS.
send an invite and after you accept it, it takes like maybe 10 seconds. So much better
And atleast you can properly play a big man that can hold onto the ball for 1 seconds wit out some dude mashing X :smh:

I feel like VC is killing 2K MyPlayer. Maybe I be never stuck with it long enough but it seems like you have to do way too much to increase your player's stats.

I feel like VC is killing 2K MyPlayer. Maybe I be never stuck with it long enough but it seems like you have to do way too much to increase your player's stats.

Nah, you're right. That's one of the main reasons I've tried to stay away from MyTeam and MyPlayer.

Nah, you're right. That's one of the main reasons I've tried to stay away from MyTeam and MyPlayer.
Same here. I'll be in Korea for a year so I'm planning on picking up 2k strictly for exhibition games against the homies. MyPlayer might as well be an RPG :smh:

Same here. I'll be in Korea for a year so I'm planning on picking up 2k strictly for exhibition games against the homies. MyPlayer might as well be an RPG :smh:

That's honestly all I play and some Association mode. Couch co-op with sports games are the best :pimp:

Is this your first time going to Korea? My mom was born in Seoul, but I've never been :smh:

Back
Top Bottom