Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Only downside of 2K was the servers. I thought FIFA servers were bad until I played 2K
sick.gif
That's their biggest downside, but it's not the only one.

-the terrible looking MyPark courts (especially Sunset)

- the arcadish style of play in myteam and mypark where you have players hitting half court shots like it's nothing.

-the computer defense not being able to guard the opponent (there's this one thing where the defender in the corner always leaves his man open because the computer think it's smart to double team on every play even when you tell them to play tight man to man)

the story behind MyPlayer (that has been wack for two years now)

floor spacing (don't know if the players are too big for the courts or what, but they spend a lot of time standing out of bounds on offense and you even have the coaches gliding into the play area.)

animations... it's like you only get two animations for each move (example: if i drive to the lane with a PG from the side or corner I will either get the move where the ball hits his knee and goes out of bounds or the move where he throws his hands in the air and gets freethrows)

He's way too hyped. Looks like the typical 3 v 3 fighter launcher into combo assist moves.. the pause for the animations like when they do a kick is gonna get annoying

Same here. I'll be in Korea for a year so I'm planning on picking up 2k strictly for exhibition games against the homies. MyPlayer might as well be an RPG :smh:

That's honestly all I play and some Association mode. Couch co-op with sports games are the best :pimp:

Is this your first time going to Korea? My mom was born in Seoul, but I've never been :smh:
Yeah man I'll be going in December. My boy is over there for a 2nd time and says I'll enjoy it. I'm def looking forward to it.

What r u guys gonna do with your gaming monitor once you get a 4k one? I'm sitting here with a Benq I just got in January and now I'm wondering what's gonna happen when I get the 4k for Xbox one X

He's way too hyped. Looks like the typical 3 v 3 fighter launcher into combo assist moves.. the pause for the animations like when they do a kick is gonna get annoying
It's Hip Hop Gamer... He's hyped for every game 
laugh.gif

Game does look nice though.  Ready to put my trio of Vegeta, Trunks & Broly together.

What r u guys gonna do with your gaming monitor once you get a 4k one? I'm sitting here with a Benq I just got in January and now I'm wondering what's gonna happen when I get the 4k for Xbox one X

I don't have a widescreen monitor, so I just might use mine as a dual monitor set up with my iMac.

Info on the pig.
 Pey'j: Pey'j is Jade's "uncle" (with no actual blood relation) in Beyond Good & Evil. He lives with Jade in a lighthouse on a small island on the planet Hillys. The lighthouse serves as both their home and an orphanage for local children, whom Pey'j cares for with Jade. He is a skilled mechanic, having built and repaired all manner of gadgets and machines, including a space ship.

Project cars 2 will be native 4k/not locked 60 fps.
 We don’t like the term ‘locked’. It would put us in first party territory where chest beating is more important than a great experience. We’ll be 60 most of the time in normal racing and we’ll push the consoles to and beyond their limits for more interesting racing. Even if that means dropping a few frames.

both of my 1080p monitors + the dual mount literally just sit in my spare room.

i got them in 2014 though.

I now have a 60 inch 4k tv as my main thang, 28 inch 4k monitor for my Macbook Pro setup, and 34 inch 1440p 21:9 monitor for my main PC.

both of my 1080p monitors + the dual mount literally just sit in my spare room.

i got them in 2014 though.

I now have a 60 inch 4k tv as my main thang, 28 inch 4k monitor for my Macbook Pro setup, and 34 inch 1440p 21:9 monitor for my main PC.

So I just copped a 50 inch 4k uhd Samsung but do you use ur 4k as your gaming screen? Because what about input lag? I never noticed it until I got a monitor and now I can't even hook up my Xbox to my old Samsung because it's so bad. You don't get any on the 60 inch?

Back
Top Bottom