Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

• Games with a 1080p target on Xbox One can be native 4K with some performance headroom on Xbox One X
  • Games with a 900p target on Xbox One can reach native 4K with some optimisation on Xbox One X
  • Games with a 720p target on Xbox One can not reach native 4K but quite easily 2160p CBR on Xbox One X
  • Unpatched Xbox One games compiled with any XDK before Release July 2017 can make use about 3TF of the Xbox One X which will lead to locked frame rates and highest possible target resolution if it was not CPU bound
  • Just a recompile of older titles will give the game full access to the 6TF of the GPU which will result in a patch

Last edited:
Why do we need BC for Halo when we have the MCC?

to play online w/ people who never got around to getting a xb1
interface?? MCC is buggy for me
get your old rankings back
if you pull host - prob more favorable to play on the xb360 version

No it ain't dead, for some reason links automatically link to "vigilink" just click "Skip Deals and Continue to Microsoft" on the right.

Speaking of other deals, $100 for 4TB Hard Drive. But I have to warn you, SeaGates have high failure rates, I've experienced this with my last hard drive which was SeaGay. If you're going to use a SeaGate, don't leave it on with your Xbox at all times. Just transfer your commonly played frequent games to your Xbox's main hard drive and use SeaGate hard drive for games you occasionally play.

Amazon product ASIN B00ZTRXFBA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom