Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Been playing ranked games with Blue Beetle on Injustice 2 all morning and I'm finally starting to get good. Wish the ranked games were more balanced. I'm playing people that have had the game for months and that's no fun.

Speaking of Injustice 2, just watched Sonic Fox win a tournament on Twitch with Captain Cold. Think a lot of people are going to start playing with him.

Been playing ranked games with Blue Beetle on Injustice 2 all morning and I'm finally starting to get good. Wish the ranked games were more balanced. I'm playing people that have had the game for months and that's no fun.

Speaking of Injustice 2, just watched Sonic Fox win a tournament on Twitch with Captain Cold. Think a lot of people are going to start playing with him.
Thats how it always is, once someone wins a tourney; people **** ride and play as that character thinking just cuz the dude won that must mean that character is the best(which isn't true most of the time)

Nintendo is trash the releases are too far and in between Mario gonna be fun for like 18 hours then what.

Xbox one X is the only thing keeping this thread alive.

Wolfenstein 2
COD 2k18
Add D2, The Evil Within 2 on there for me as well. I think after playing DOOM and already liking Wolfenstein Old Blood and New Order, I'm even more excited for Wolfenstein 2 than I was before.

Nintendo is trash the releases are too far and in between Mario gonna be fun for like 18 hours then what.

Xbox one X is the only thing keeping this thread alive.
bruh they've released a AAA game every month
zelda
then mk8
then arms
then splatoon
next is mario rabbids
i forgot whats next month

I ain't buying no 3rd party game on Switch if the quality isn't the same as PS4 or X1. I don't play on the go like that so it's not much of a selling point.

soooo u wouldn't get sonic mania on the switch???
Nah, why would I? Is it going to run better on Switch? I know a lot of guys play on the go but I don't. I play handheld gaming in the house too, never on the go. If it runs better on the PS4 or X1, that's my choice. I'll be picking up a Switch soon and it'll be for Odyssey and BotW. Once I don't with those, I'll pass it down to the kids.

Dragon Quest XI is definitely getting copped for the PS4. I want that game on release date. I'm not waiting for that Switch port to drop plus I still prefer version that runs better. No shade on Nintendo, I just have the luxurybof choosing and I want the quality over portability.

Nah, why would I? Is it going to run better on Switch? I know a lot of guys play on the go but I don't. I play handheld gaming in the house too, never on the go. If it runs better on the PS4 or X1, that's my choice. I'll be picking up a Switch soon and it'll be for Odyssey and BotW. Once I don't with those, I'll pass it down to the kids.
wait till u get one
u gonna change ur mind
heres all im saying
u don't have one yet
so u cant give a valid assessment of it
get one use it for a week or two
THEN give a valid assessment of it
i think u will be surprised

Back
Top Bottom