Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I have two family members that gameshare off my account. What they do is log in as me, go to setting and set my console as their "home console" and then log back in with their own gamertag. They then have access to my entire digital game library and they're able to download the games as their own.

That's awesome. Is there a limit on how many times/games you can share? Trying to grab 2K & Madden from a friend who I know will likely be buying them as he always does :lol: .

That's awesome. Is there a limit on how many times/games you can share? Trying to grab 2K & Madden from a friend who I know will likely be buying them as he always does :lol: .

I believe it's 3 times a year. But if you contact MS, they're pretty easy about re-setting that number if you ever need to.

I'm taking a wait and see with the new console. Don't have a 4K TV so it wouldn't even be worth it at this point for me.

Thanks for this link. I see the 'catch' to be able to play at the same time is the game needs to be a digital purchase & not disc.
Yeah it only works with digitally purchased games. As far as I know there's no limit to how many games you can share. Me and my friend have been gamesharing for like three years now and have never had any trouble. There may be a limit on how many different accounts you share with though, but I've only ever done it with one other account so I'm not sure.

Gs

Attachments

• IMG_3637.PNG
    IMG_3637.PNG
    442.5 KB · Views: 25
I have two family members that gameshare off my account. What they do is log in as me, go to setting and set my console as their "home console" and then log back in with their own gamertag. They then have access to my entire digital game library and they're able to download the games as their own.
I thought you could only gameshare with only one other Xbox 1?

I thought you could only gameshare with only one other Xbox 1?

From my understanding, it's dependent on how many consoles you can set as your home console. Both people have been actively game sharing, so I'm confident you can share with more than 1 other Xbox.

For those copping a 1X, what you looking forward to playing? For me it's Forza 7, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Battlefront 2 and The Witcher 3.

From my understanding, it's dependent on how many consoles you can set as your home console. Both people have been actively game sharing, so I'm confident you can share with more than 1 other Xbox.

Could you elaborate though? I've tried it before and I could only do it with one other console.

Could you elaborate though? I've tried it before and I could only do it with one other console.

Were you the console that was sharing? It's possible that you may need to re-set the number of times you've set a console as your home console. You have to call Support in order to do that. After that's re-set, the other person you're wanting to game share with should be able to log in and do it.

Back
Top Bottom