Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Only games I'm looking forward to is Cuphead, PUBG, The New Colossus, and NBA 2K18 this year. Kind of good to have a light holiday season so I can save some money.

Every game should be Xbox One X Enhanced in my opinion. Best way to utilize the hardware.

I do the same.

We wanna just hop in some games, but everything we have we need to sit and spend some good time to get into.

I just started Diablo 3 again (sorry I got the disc version). Waiting for this Madden to come out I'm hook. It's so much better than last year and last year was good imo.

Anybody got shadow warrior 2? Reading the reviews they say it's fun but there's some serious glitch that affects game play about halfway thru

I just started Diablo 3 again (sorry I got the disc version). Waiting for this Madden to come out I'm hook. It's so much better than last year and last year was good imo.

Agreed... I played that initial long shot (could only play 12%) and I was all in. God damn Friday Night Lights episodes. It has 7 in the from FNL as the WR. Pretty good story so far.

Started off a MUT and it was fun initially, never really got into it but will try it out this year.

Started a franchise as well, so far playing very similar. Trying to see what's up with off season mode, drafting, FA, stadium upgrades, and doing the draft research. Hope it's more indepth.

NCAA had it right in that part of the game. NCAA is surely missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom