Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I didn't like Fortnite when I tried it. The maps are too big OR even sprint isn't fast enough. I got randomly "Killed By The Storm" which is a random death while collecting weapons. And then you have people who get weapons way faster even before I even land, and I'm pressing up while skydiving to drop fast. I'll wait for PUBG.

I didn't like Fortnite when I tried it. The maps are too big OR even sprint isn't fast enough. I got randomly "Killed By The Storm" which is a random death while collecting weapons. And then you have people who get weapons way faster even before I even land, and I'm pressing up while skydiving to drop fast. I'll wait for PUBG.
Also the gunplay is just bad. Fortnite isn't built for PVP precision shooting. Also yea, loot isn't properly spread out and the map isn't built correctly for BR. PUBG is meticulously built with buildings and places for guns. I've played multiple fortnite matches where I run around for minutes without finding guns or anything. Then I get shot

I have owned every metal gear solid anything. Even though hideo has no involvement I still have to see what it’s about.
Out of principle that konami is releasing this bastardized form of MGS5 just to milk w/e they can like crapcom has done to resident evil. I cant, I cant even look at it, it looks so bad

If I was getting it because of collection purposes, it be shoved in the deepest darkest corner locked away in the covenant
:lol:

i love the arcade game play tbh
the guns are hit scan besides sniper and rockets which makes sense. pace your shots youll notice a huge difference
IMO i think loot is spread out well, PLENTY of places to grab items, plenty of chests around the map.

dont camp in one spot its made for continue movement, they made the 2nd storm come faster for that reason. loot keep an eye out and keep it moving to the circle. i try to stay on the outsides of the circle tbh until its gets real small if im still standing

and just the building aspects of the game are wild. build yourself a cover then build steps to peek over and start shooting

Was just reading an article of why the design of Warframe is better than Destiny which is just playing for a RNG. Warframe has more mechanics to rank up and stuff.

And good luck to any new players who are trying to learn those convoluted mechanics

not just that. they were in development of a star wars (single player) adventure game headed by Amy Hennig who worked on Uncharted and J&D.

But cause of "market reasons" looks like that's dead/going in a different (Destinyish) direction.

DESTINY DIRECTION IS BETTER READ AS, “MICROTRANSACTIONS HEAVEN”

yup it bricked my console as well about a year ago but i luckily got it up and running few days later

Wait Ninja Gaiden is one of the games on BC...I rather a new one in 4K but that game was amazing

This is the list of OG Xbox games that just dropped. All of them are $10 except for Red Faction 2 I think. And Ninja Gaiden will run at 1080p 60FPS on the One X.
  • Black (Electronic Arts)
  • BloodRayne 2 (Majesco Entertainment)
  • Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Microsoft)
  • Dead to Rights (Bandai Namco)
  • Fuzion Frenzy (Microsoft)
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies (Microsoft)
  • Ninja Gaiden Black (Koei Tecmo)
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Ubisoft)
  • Psychonauts (Double Fine Productions)
  • Red Faction II (THQ Nordic)
  • Sid Meier’s Pirates! (2K Games)
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Electronic Arts)
  • The King of Fighters Neowave (SNK)

Back
Top Bottom