Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
SO U JUST GONNA ACT LIKE THE EVERVERSE DONT EXIST.

PLUS YOU KNOW THE STRATEGY. THEY ARE GONNA MICTRONSANCTION UP THAT STAR WARS OPEN WORLD GAME FOR SURE.
Its only for optional stuff skins and stuff, Overwatch sells loot boxes also, games have micro now we know, but in destiny case it's not for things to give you an advantage or make the game easier for you.

Y’all was suppose to been get rid of day 1s.. as soon as the upgrade of the Xbox one x hits I’m getting rid of this scorpio edition...
Had no real reason too at the time but I slept, its cool Funkos paid for my X anyway. I just have to spend my money on my TV

This is the list of OG Xbox games that just dropped. All of them are $10 except for Red Faction 2 I think. And Ninja Gaiden will run at 1080p 60FPS on the One X.
  • Black (Electronic Arts)
  • BloodRayne 2 (Majesco Entertainment)
  • Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Microsoft)
  • Dead to Rights (Bandai Namco)
  • Fuzion Frenzy (Microsoft)
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies (Microsoft)
  • Ninja Gaiden Black (Koei Tecmo)
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Ubisoft)
  • Psychonauts (Double Fine Productions)
  • Red Faction II (THQ Nordic)
  • Sid Meier’s Pirates! (2K Games)
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Electronic Arts)
  • The King of Fighters Neowave (SNK)
I saw last night when I was on $10 for most of these, not paying $10 for graphics from over 10 years ago.

shottadru shottadru

Do you have any tips for playing through Shadow of Mordor? I saw that you already ran through it on my friend's list. I'm like 8 hours and just killed that first War Chief. I keep getting killed by some of these Captains and some of them are already up to level 15 :sick:

shottadru shottadru

Do you have any tips for playing through Shadow of Mordor? I saw that you already ran through it on my friend's list. I'm like 8 hours and just killed that first War Chief. I keep getting killed by some of these Captains and some of them are already up to level 15 :sick:
Just ranking up, killing the captains is the best, use your elements, shooting barrels and stuff, by the time I finished the first set of War Chiefs I was dumb strong and rarely had issues with fights. Don't hesitate to change the playing field if you're surrounded, when there is mad people around you those archers be chipping away at you. But yeah basically just keep ranking up and buying new moves

Just ranking up, killing the captains is the best, use your elements, shooting barrels and stuff, by the time I finished the first set of War Chiefs I was dumb strong and rarely had issues with fights. Don't hesitate to change the playing field if you're surrounded, when there is mad people around you those archers be chipping away at you. But yeah basically just keep ranking up and buying new moves

Aight. That's pretty much what I've been doing and knocking out all of these side missions, finding artifacts and what not.

Tales from the Borderlands is close to being the best game by Telltales imo. Its right up there with The Walking Dead Season 1

gamecritic-jpg.1995313

I have to play a Nintendo game again some day. The review scores could be misleading.

Breath of the wild can't be that good. Where is Majoras Mask?

Lol at GTA IV & V. No.

Lol at anything being above OoT the greatest video game ever made.

Back
Top Bottom