Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Is the S worth the upgrade from the regular Xbox One? Any major differences?

Honestly, no it's not worth the upgrade unless you want to watch 4K UHD Blu Ray movies, is tired of that power brick and want a smaller Xbox that can fit in your set up. Xbox One X is a bigger leap over the OG. I switched from OG to the S, I didn't find anything significantly different as far as gameplay between the two besides HDR which darkens the color of certain HDR featured games.

Been playing Losy Odyssey again though, haven't got to the part I was at when playing it on 360 years back, but still a great game and RPG.

Going to play Blue Dragon afterwards hopefully if I actually complete it this time.

Honestly, no it's not worth the upgrade unless you want to watch 4K UHD Blu Ray movies, is tired of that power brick and want a smaller Xbox that can fit in your set up. Xbox One X is a bigger leap over the OG. I switched from OG to the S, I didn't find anything significantly different as far as gameplay between the two besides HDR which darkens the color of certain HDR featured games.
Been playing on my monitor and I notice a difference in almost every game, especially the fps

Been playing Losy Odyssey again though, haven't got to the part I was at when playing it on 360 years back, but still a great game and RPG.

Going to play Blue Dragon afterwards hopefully if I actually complete it this time.
360 had some fire JRPGs man but the audience just wasn't there for them. I really think if those games were on PS3, they'd have received sequels.

It's been getting a lot of negative press and criticism for the loot boxes and time it takes to unlock Heroes. I still want to play it though.

I haven't played it yet but I don't think that's going to be a factor for me. I don't recall using the Hero's a whole lot on the previous title. I mostly enjoyed the general FPS aspect of the game. I mostly played Blast and Supremacy. Battle of Jakku was another favorite of mine as well. (Reminds me of Operation on Battlefield 1)

Maybe this year I'll try more of the Hero play.

Lastly, to further add to your statement. I absolutely hate the path games have taken with all these ridiculous crates etc.

It's been getting a lot of negative press and criticism for the loot boxes and time it takes to unlock Heroes. I still want to play it though.
They changed that it doesn't cost as much anymore. Ill find the tweet and post it.

Can you do private matches on COD for WAR? A few heads in here play we should set up a match its a dope game mode.

Apologies about the battlefront, so they did cut the costs by 75% but they also cut rewards by almost the same amount. EA being greedy. The game does look beautiful however. I low key want to cop instead of just waiting for it to hit EA Access

Cod is fun again. War mode lets you rack up points if you’re looking to level up weapons. Gotta game with NT. Hopefully dedicated servers go live everywhere soon. Host migration sucks right now.

My Scorpio came in today. Couldn’t mess with it since I had to work in the afternoon. Setup my S to download all the 4K updates for my games so hopefully that’ll be done by the time I get home so I can just connect my external to the 1X and get right on.

How do you know if you have the 4K version of a game on the 1X? Some games say they need the update and others don’t but the file size looks like it may not be the enhanced version. I’m going off the list of titles that Microsoft released. For example Killer Instinct is about 60GB but I thought these files would be 100GB Plus.

How do you know if you have the 4K version of a game on the 1X? Some games say they need the update and others don’t but the file size looks like it may not be the enhanced version. I’m going off the list of titles that Microsoft released. For example Killer Instinct is about 60GB but I thought these files would be 100GB Plus.
Under my Games and Apps there is a category Xbox One Enhanced Games, in the game it will be in the options menu for visual or performance enhancement.

Back
Top Bottom