Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Can anyone explain what the difference between the regular Red Dead Redemption and the GOTY edition is?
I see that the digital regular version is on sale at Gamestop for $10. Worth it?

Game of the year has the two dlc on a seperate disc. That’s it. $10 is decent...but I like the zombie dlc they got it’s like a whole new game to me.

any buy microsoft complete for their xbox? its microsofts extended warranty 3 years $50 covers accidents too...maybe i dont need it but i did just purchase an x and was moving and cutting carpet and i put a bag around it while it was off and it got pretty hot, i wasnt thinking that it would be running while off. its probably just my ocd now bugging me that it will break lol...plus i cant test it till i get my tv in 2 weeks cause i gave my old one to my dad lol.

We we're talking about when the xbox one would be outdated... it's about a 4 year window

If we’re talking in terms of hardware and performance the Xbox one is outdated... the Xbox one X is the most up to the date version of the console.

It’s like buying a computer sure you can get one a couple bucks cheaper but it’s not gonna run as good as the one that costs a little more and came out a couple months ago. They both are going to do the same thing but they are not going to perform on the same level.

This has been coming for a long time... as soon as Sony and microsoft started making “slim” versions of consoles...

It wasn't until NOW that the slim models we're actual upgrades.. a regular xbox cannot play 4k blu Ray and put out 4k hdr .... ps4 is slacking leaving out the 4k blu ray and not being a true 4k console..

HDR wasn't even really a thing when it came out and neither was 4k.
Semantics

Bro listen to what I said . I said this slim versions are the first time the slim versions have an upgrade over the day one release console.. before xbox and ps would roll out slim models with no upgrades other than being slimmer.. NOW the xbox one S has a 4k blu ray and puts out 4k

Last edited:
i think the x will play xbox 2 games at a low/medium setting.. the x is basically a pc in console form, look at how great original xbox and 360 games look on it

i dont care when the 2 comes out theres lot of games to play rn, including old games looking like remasters.

if ps5 is backwards compatible and does what the x does in terms of making ps2 games look and play better then ill buy one but if not im sticking with my x.

374033A2-452F-4ABB-A1F8-91CD13265555.jpeg

WHAT TV’S ARE YOU GUYS ROCKING? WHAT ARE SOME GOOD TV’S? IM LOOKING TO PURCHASE 4 TV’S FOR THE NEW HOUSE. MUST BE 4K AND OLED.

Well if it must be OLED you only have about two options. LG or Sony.

LG is about the same quality and much cheaper so that would be your best option. All of the LG models have the same picture quality I believe, only differences in the bezel and speakers and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom