Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Haha saul good u played welll. I would say id rather have 0 kills and not be run over but naw hahah i have blood lust. Im shooting for a 15 kill win this weekend
My boy I was running with is similar, he caught a 10 piece yesterday. I had a horrible weekend lol Anytime I go off we didn't win. Bout to finish God of War, I need to get ready for State of Decay, fit my pubg in a lil less.

^^^if you like messing around in gta, then try just cause 3. You get to mess around with cool gadgets, wingsuit around, there’s some optional challenge events.

Just cause 3 suffers from fps dips on reg. Xb1. I’ve not tried it on 1x.

Jc3 could wear you out after 10 hours, but for less than $10, i think it’s worth it.

Would like to see a new XMen Legends game announced.

We used to get so many X-Men games, it's been awhile.

Hoping that Avengers game comes out sooner than later too because Marvel in general hasn't put out dope games sans the Lego ones which aren't necessarily my style. Fun to play with the nephew though.

I LOVE Battlefield One, i just played again the other day. My first BF game but its got me pretty excited to see what BFV offers

they never announced how many players will be playing at once. says there will be vehicles, cars, boats and everything of past blackops they mentioned the rc car bomb so i guess it will have kill streaks

zombies is gonna have 3 game modes at launch

either way this confirms battlefield battle royale next week.

i like pubg for its "Realness" so the battlefield one for me will be the pubg killer if true...i still like pubg tho

Back
Top Bottom