Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Broke boi

y2gXnI6.gif

I kind of like the design. The name is bland as hell but at least it's simple.

Probably a Day 60-ish cop for me too since I've been missing the Xbox ecosystem (sat this gen out) and I only want to see if there are any early hardware issues before I bite.

Supposedly the rumor I heard our current gen xbox's will be able to play the newer games for like the first year or two so you won't be forced to upgrade to new hardware as before.

Like how PC'S you're able to do it where you can play the games but it is downgraded or something.

It sounds like a bogus crazy rumor though I don't see how a console would be able to do it, but then again this new Xbox looks like a mini PC tower or something. I doubt they would do that and hurt their new console sales, but I would be happy as hell if I could play the new Halo on my old gen xbox.

Wonder if PS will continue with the flat set top looking cable box as previous versions or something different.

Looks fine to me. Microsoft will never make another engineering mistake that would lead to another RROD situation, cost them far too much with the 360.

Both systems, as always... just a matter of when. My girl is going to get me one next Christmas so I might as well get the other and be doene with it, move the X1X to the bedroom for the occasional UHD.

i keep my xbox on a chicago bulls throwback vintage 90s mini locker so the computer tower design dont bother me.. i love the look

just really really hope my day 1 xbox holds strong till then

I’ll wait till a new for a horizon is announced before thinking about copping . Had a xbone and I think my most played game was forZa horizon 3 and killer instinct

i keep my xbox on a chicago bulls throwback vintage 90s mini locker so the computer tower design dont bother me.. i love the look

just really really hope my day 1 xbox holds strong till then

crazy that day 1 still trucking, I didn’t believe the 1st gen was built to last

Back
Top Bottom