• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I know multiple people still using their day 1's
Still using mine too. No issues whatsoever. Even my controller is still holding up.

The Xbox 360 broke a bunch of times for me. One time it started making a chainsaw-like noise and it turned my Call of Duty disc into looking like a saw blade. I sent it in for repairs and when I got it back after several weeks, it did the same thing and shredded another disc.

tossing all my online games to the side so i can work on my backlog. Starting with these 4 for now. Ryse & Quantum Break both came out when the Xbox One first launched so that shows how off i am lol
9F36E603-2424-4D4B-84BA-E0A66510FB92.jpeg

tossing all my online games to the side so i can work on my backlog. Starting with these 4 for now. Ryse & Quantum Break both came out when the Xbox One first launched so that shows how off i am lol
9F36E603-2424-4D4B-84BA-E0A66510FB92.jpeg
Me too imma finally give the Witcher 3 a play thru then red dead 2

Is elite series 2 worth the $$$❔❓❔

After around 3 weeks of usage. Around 2 hours of day sometimes more, I’ll say it’s a great controller. The battery life is stupid good it lasted me 3 weeks and was only probably less than half when I decided to charge it up again. The new paddles are great I’m able to play with all 4 connected without feeling cramped and without accidentally pressing them. You can tighten the sticks or loosen them with the tool they give you. There’s a Xbox 360 type thumb stick given in your set which I use.

$180 seems kind of a lot tho. Maybe on a deal I’ve seen Costco have them for $150 with lifetime warranty or something like that.

Until they stop making their paddles and rings with plastic, no. That was the problem with the first one and they didn’t change it with the second.

I’m out.

Been a long time since I’ve put hours into a story based game. Managed to finish off both Ryse: Son of Rome & Quantum Break this week. Moving on to the RDR 2 story now. Really want to check out the multiplayer.

I just started Witcher 3.

Figure I’ll put in Elder Scrolls level of hours.

Whats good, NT gamers.
Ive been creating Apex Legends related content on ig via BlackMilkStreams. Yall follow my mixer as i stream from time to time too @ mixer.com/blackmilk. (Nobody seeing me on that Apex. 1v1 me)

and if i know you, holla at me @ my personal ig @ MayorNYC. I recently picked up on video editing and im having mad fun with it.

Anyone a part of the Project xCloud preview? I registered yesterday and got invited to join today. The games available on it are pretty weak but it's a cool idea.

Back
Top Bottom