Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

xbox live is a rip-off

at $6 a month?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its not actually the cost but the thought of paying for all of these features that microsoft offers already free.
Where at? Quickstrike XBL or something?
PSN has a recent player list that shows the last 100 people you played in ANY game.

laugh.gif
That's been possible on the 360 since launch date. Ican also invite those people to games.

xbox live is a rip-off

at $6 a month?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its not actually the cost but the thought of paying for all of these features that microsoft offers already free.

I could see where people are coming from, but I have both and I just feel like XBL is wayyyy better. But that's just my opinion and there's never anypoint in arguing since nobody's opinion ever changes and it just becomes a back & forth argument
laugh.gif

XBL is levels ahead of PSN. But im pretty sure if PSN had a service you paid for it, it would definitely up to par with XBL.

xbox live is a rip-off

at $6 a month?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You must be one of them dudes that jumps on those "deals" from infomercials lol. "Only 12 installments of $5.99
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
"
laugh.gif
Doesn't matter if it's 5 cents, you still paying.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

xbox live is a rip-off

at $6 a month?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You must be one of them dudes that jumps on those "deals" from infomercials lol. "Only 12 installments of $5.99
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
"
laugh.gif
Doesn't matter if it's 5 cents, you still paying.
you must get a
indifferent.gif

I also don't see what makes XBL so uber superior to PSN. I can hop online at any given time and find matches with friends or anyone else with no connectionproblems. Far as I'm concerned that's all I see online for.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

XBL is levels ahead of PSN. But im pretty sure if PSN had a service you paid for it, it would definitely up to par with XBL.

What levels? XBL has created nothing, absolutely nothing new. You're paying to play your games online.
Thats the bottom line. something that should always be free.

If anything, the XBL has more users, obviously due to its early rising, which makes it seem more stable. but its still the same $%# as PSN.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

PSN has a recent player list that shows the last 100 people you played in ANY game.
laugh.gif
That's been possible on the 360 since launch date. I can also invite those people to games.

For real SaNTi, you're gonna ignore the fact that my reply was for dude who said this first:
Recent player list, which lists the last 50 players a user has played with

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Gears of war online>Ps3 as a whole
roll.gif

20 million users can't be wrong (I'm 4 of them)

For a free service i really have no complaints. I personally like the downloadable games offered on PSN more than what XBL offers. More original games on PSNthan XBLA. I don't care about themes or gamerpics or achievements or any of that jazz, really. Oh and psn money=money xbl money= points. That's a bigplus for the psn

With that said, I am on XBL more often.

Although I am a PS3 fanboy, I will admit even though PSN is free and XBox Live isn't, XBox Live is the better online network. PSN isn't bad, though...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

^like what? im really asking. I don't see what more i would need about an online service other than it's ability to work, which psn does.
"Netflix, Party chat, Windows Live messenger integration, Recent player list, which lists the last 50 players a user has played with, Access to Xbox Live Marketplace content, including new game content, games and movies."
1. Netflix is ONLY for gold members (who pay $50 a year), plus PSN (which is FREE) can acess PlayOn (which is FREE) which can access Netflix and I watch the same movies for FREE that you pay $50 service for. There also there PSN VideoStore too.

2. WLM :yawns:

3. PSN has a recent player list that shows the last 100 people you played in ANY game.

4. How's having access to XBLM better than PSNS? Like PSN doesn't have new game content, games and movies too?

I have a 360 and this is the worst list ever. Try again,
smh.gif
. The only thing XBL has over PSN is voice messaging and cross game chat but def not worth $50 a year though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Yeah I have, but do they have Netflix? And do they have a party chat that can hold 100 people (I think)
eek.gif

... to bad that ain't true fam,
roll.gif

laugh.gif
that ain't true at ALL... PSN sucks though

XBL >

I'm not cheap, but if I have the option of not havin' to pay for online service, then I want that one. Xbox Live is nice tho.

PSN is crap. Home is a gimmick. Online lags. Mic usage sucks. Its free, but you get what you pay for

...nothing.

pretty much summed it up, its free for a reason, because it sucks
laugh.gif

I'll rather pay and get the best

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Online lags? No not really. Depends on the game and your internet connection.
exactly. both services uses PEER-TO-PEER CONNECTIONS. meaning WHETHER YOU PAY FOR IT OR NOT, IT DEPENDS ON WHO YOU CONNECT TO.

Now if XBL had dedicated servers, THEN maybe you could say "you get what you pay for", but thats not the case.

Guess you guys didn't know that PS3 home which is free is already making over 1 million dollars worldwide

Back
Top Bottom