XFL Returning in 2020

XFL is gonna be a 2nd professional league with players playing at a high level in their prime
That would sound great if Vince actually didn’t have a rule where a guy with a criminal record, even with ONE DUI, can’t play in the XFL.

And you know half of these football players got something in their record. Guys like Manziel and Trent Richardson won’t get a shot.

The quality of play is going to be **** with the prospects of Tebow and RG3 being potential “stars” in the league lol

Yeah I'm good. Not watching this clearly prejudiced nonsense when I'm not watching the NFL.

And aside from that if I was going to watch a professional sports league I would like to be watching the best of the best. Like I can’t imagine watching a 1500 XFL receiver and not thinking... this guy would be Earl Bennett in the NFL I’m BORED.

No political forum for players to voice their opinions but I bet that there will a ton of Pro Trump rhetoric when he's up for re-election. I'm so good off this.

Last edited:
Smh at them no criminal record or political stance rules :smh:

Gon be some straight bums out there. Might as well televise the CFL or AFL more widespread for all that smh

That would sound great if Vince actually didn’t have a rule where a guy with a criminal record, even with ONE DUI, can’t play in the XFL.

And you know half of these football players got something in their record. Guys like Manziel and Trent Richardson won’t get a shot.

The quality of play is going to be **** with the prospects of Tebow and RG3 being potential “stars” in the league lol

It’s crazy that was even entertained when people in the WWE right now have various arrests for DUIs and other other things, including people who are on tv a lot

Memes already starting

Screenshot_20180126-071841.jpg

Vince McMahon is still trying to be Ted Turner in 2018. :lol:

He might as well burn a pile of money like the Joker.

He's only doing this because the WWE TV deal is up and he wants more juice for the FOX deal.

It’s probably more than 2 years ago, I bet some of his rules will change

Including the kneeling **** since in 2 years that won’t even be a thing anymore

I agree the quality of the product is not gonna be anywhere close to NFL standards but to me that's why he needs to never compare it to NFL and just be it's own sport.
Sports now are almost all about coverage, not product. What is ESPN gonna mass-hype? league might be trash but if they honestly sign Tim Tebow they are going to be covered to the moon all day and night on ESPN.

I am also interested in seeing how they are going to pay these guys. Tebow ain't comin for 50 grand a year, neither are halfway decent coaches.

So the "family friendly" pitch now is the literal complete opposite of the "edgy" pitch for the original XFL?

Where are they going with this. lol.

My question is what is this league? Is this real true sport competition

CFL (competitve true sport) - guys who arent "good enough" for NFL, trying to work their way back to NFL.

Arena (entertainment) - mostly guys who are just trying to keep playing the game, couldnt make NFL/CFL

Old XFL (entertainment) - i dont really even remember it but seeing clips it was just there to look at

New XFL ?

So the "family friendly" pitch now is the literal complete opposite of the "edgy" pitch for the original XFL?

Where are they going with this. lol.

People aren’t watching “nfl” because of politics and disrespecting the flag and being “thugs” so now they wanna be the opposite to appeal to the very small crowd that has stopped watching football for those reasons

Means nothing IMO. Nfl is still king, not gonna stop it even if ratings and attendance continue to decline because there’s nothing close to touching it and XFL won’t do anything either. If anything I will be a place for free agents to show their stuff and get noticed and get a training camp contract

?

Arena league is competitive, as far as I know nothing is fixed or scripted

a lot of the teams are also folding

would not be surprised if xfl targets cities where nfl left (sd, oak, stl) and college towns where football is a religion and no professional teams

Just googled Arena Football and there are only like 4 teams left.

Mad depressing

Vince has been tight with Trump since the 80’s, with Linda McMahon having a cabinet position almost directly because of that. Trump has a failed USFL franchise on record with a lot of NFL animosity. There’s no reason why he wouldn’t be involved, whether overtly or behind the scenes.

?

Arena league is competitive, as far as I know nothing is fixed or scripted

a lot of the teams are also folding

would not be surprised if xfl targets cities where nfl left (sd, oak, stl) and college towns where football is a religion and no professional teams

Feel like arena football ain’t even real :lol:

Just googled Arena Football and there are only like 4 teams left.

Mad depressing

Lol yeah thats "entertainment" ... how the hell they playing a "pro" sports with 4 teams in the league.

Have yall seen the LFL? What channel does that even come on or is it one of those obscure PPV channels? Only reason i knew it existed is because of some "highlights"on youtube

Obviously they tryna cater to the MAGA, white racists in this country. They see it's a market for those people with all the crying after NFL players spoke up about racism.

All I know is if 5 of the 8 starting quarterbacks are Tim Tebow, Colin Kaepernick, Vince Young, RGIII and Johnny Manziel, every single one of you who are saying pass will tune in.

All I know is if 5 of the 8 starting quarterbacks are Tim Tebow, Colin Kaepernick, Vince Young, RGIII and Johnny Manziel, every single one of you who are saying pass will tune in.

Vince Young ... really? Tebow, really?

They both 3+ years removed from playing.might as well make it like the Big 3.

Srs tho, who exactly is the target for talent/players

Back
Top Bottom