XI & XII package question.

I'd like to know too.

I don't check the JB forum that much anymore so I don't know if its already been said or not...

For now Spacejam XIs and White/Red XIIs,
but it could be changed at any time......

Thx for tha answers..
if it is SJ's for XI's and Wht/Red for XII's then ill be happy wit it also both of em are my grails

Confirmed SJ's and White/Red XII's
when was this?
smokin.gif

If one of the shoes will be blk & red in the XI/XII pack i hope it's not the XII cause we don't need another IX/XIV pack if you know what imean
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Confirmed SJ's and White/Red XII's
Prove it....

Go here....http://niketalk.com/topic/2065

Then find this post. Ctrl F>"na penny 89:" and you'll find this
na penny 89 have been getting tons of PM's latley this is what i know and what will happen in 08.

if the packs drop tommorow they will have nike air for 1 last time unless things go south in JB and they get thristy.

that means that carmines will have nike air but i heard that there is thoughts of going with white infared instead of the carmines
the OG IV color has yet been set in stone. i hope it is the white cement IVs since i just bought the black and red IVs over the summer. but who
can go wrong with nike air pairs ?the XI/XII package will be space jams/white reds. the hare 7's and black red 16's look good from what i saw.
every one thinks 08 will be the best year ever. TRUST this there will be only 3 must cop packs. 11's,VI's,7 packs. the thing i dont like is that there was talks of chi town x's and playoff 13's but it was scrapped. 23's will be amazing.

Good proof. Now it only needs to be set in stone and production needs to be in full force shelling out some SJ's and Wht/Reds... yeeehhh

Originally Posted by blco02

One of the shoes will be black/ red.

(SJ and Red XII's is false)

it's not false, but there will be a black/red Jordan in December...........
nerd.gif

I belive Snuggles mentioned an LS XI in '08 so that may be the blk/red colorway for Dec but I would rather see the Columbias and the Obsidian/WhiteXII's. SJ's makes me smile a lil more

Back
Top Bottom