XI & XII package question.

are all the packs gonna be limited? i seriously cant stand camping out. if i had to choose one pack id pay top dolloar for it would be this.

^^ co-sign, i will be really pissed if they decided to put any lows XI in this package, but it doesnt matter this pack wont be out for a while.
VI/XVII pack here i come.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by blco02

One of the shoes will be black/ red.

(SJ and Red XII's is false)

it's not false, but there will be a black/red Jordan in December...........
nerd.gif

Ahhh, so they decided on December? Interesting.... I have already decided it will be damn near impossible to get these, if we are speaking of the same shoe.
Yep

^I'm hoping your talking about the Blk/Red I's...if so (really any Blk/Red Jordan) then i'll have to find a way to get those and the XI/XII pack

If JB releases Space Jam XI & White/Red XII, I will forgive them for the crap they tried to pull in 07.

There was and may still be some debate at Brand Jordan as to what exact colorway will be releasing...

There is also another pack that is up for debate and that is the AJ III & XX pack.

To me,this will also be one of the top 3 packs to add to your collection

i'm not gonna get excited until i see confirmed pics of it..

and yeah, low top space james would be such a disappointment..

So not all the packages while b comin out w/ both shoes beein a bulls colorway if so id lik 2 have a pair of SJs and Nubucks cuz i really hate i missed out onthose

Well folks, by the looks of it, this is the most anticipated JB release of 2008. Please JB don't let us down
ohwell.gif

Lets not forget now, that JB could come up with a new colorway for either shoe

so far we have XIVs, XVIIs, XVIIIs and XXIs releasing in either sample colorways or new colorways

XIVs we've seen pics
XVIIs are to be black nubuck/suede
XVIIIs are to be black suede/red
XXIs are to be suede/nubuck in black/red aslo

So JB could go and create a new colorway for 1 of the shoes

I remember when there was talk of 12months of Jordans, some1 mentioned some red suede XIIs

Yo anyone remember a while ago that kid who came on here talking about the 12 months of Jordan thing.

Well one of the shoes he said would be the XII's in blk/red, but they would be black suede instead of leather.

I was just thinking back to see if anyone has any info.

Good luck to everyone trying to get their packages, I wish you all well.

If keepin with bulls colors the pack should be black/red xi & white/red xii

Originally Posted by msuhoopsfan13

This has to be the best package combination, even though there are a lot of good ones.
i think it is, only package im willing and prepared to pay over retail for also.

Back
Top Bottom