Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by rauls054

i wish they came out with the bred colorway

what is bred?
black/red
laugh.gif

Quality looks on point from those pictures and from what I've heard from people who've seen them in person.

Can't wait for Saturday

Quality looks on point from those pictures and from what I've heard from people who've seen them in person.

Can't wait for Saturday

hey man, any update on the quality on these? how's the leather?
I plan to strictly play in mine...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

-Leather is the same as the white/red XIIs from 09. Looks pretty decent quality-wise.
-These are gonna be pretty good for ballin. Tried them and I can pretty much feel the zoom air underneath when I put pressure on them. Plus the fact that they are very durable.

-Leather is the same as the white/red XIIs from 09. Looks pretty decent quality-wise.
-These are gonna be pretty good for ballin. Tried them and I can pretty much feel the zoom air underneath when I put pressure on them. Plus the fact that they are very durable.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

160jordansdeep wrote:
when these came out back in 2004 this shoe was a hard sell 

thats for sure.

These lows sat for many months.
And I also agree that the only reason these would be hard to get now is because of the rush to "limited" releases. Other xii's have dropped recently, and some sold slow.
Hopefully everyone who wants will get a no-stress cop.

damn that was 2004?! my pair is still decent and gets regular weekend wear...i might have to grab another...i need a new connect badly

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

160jordansdeep wrote:
when these came out back in 2004 this shoe was a hard sell 

thats for sure.

These lows sat for many months.
And I also agree that the only reason these would be hard to get now is because of the rush to "limited" releases. Other xii's have dropped recently, and some sold slow.
Hopefully everyone who wants will get a no-stress cop.

damn that was 2004?! my pair is still decent and gets regular weekend wear...i might have to grab another...i need a new connect badly

im pretty sure the bred colorway is dropping ive seen it on a site that gets kicks early from overseas. 115 pricetag is making me want to cop these a nice clean summer shoe imo.

im pretty sure the bred colorway is dropping ive seen it on a site that gets kicks early from overseas. 115 pricetag is making me want to cop these a nice clean summer shoe imo.

Originally Posted by glitch008

I plan to strictly play ball in mine also, and plan on beating them into the ground. but I want to make sure Nike and JB didn't cheap out on the full-length zoom air.

Can anyone confirm??? Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by glitch008

I plan to strictly play ball in mine also, and plan on beating them into the ground. but I want to make sure Nike and JB didn't cheap out on the full-length zoom air.

Can anyone confirm??? Much appreciated!

Yeah, Out store just got them in. Pretty limited but most customers don't like the 12's.

But for that price, you never know.

Copping mine soon as it drops.

Yeah, Out store just got them in. Pretty limited but most customers don't like the 12's.

But for that price, you never know.

Copping mine soon as it drops.

Back
Top Bottom