Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

geez, instead of releasing the white/black-taxis as lows, they should just retro the mids
like from the late 1996.
I still have mine though and i must say, the OG 12 are the most durable Jordans ever.
Though they are also the most stiff in wearing ^^

geez, instead of releasing the white/black-taxis as lows, they should just retro the mids
like from the late 1996.
I still have mine though and i must say, the OG 12 are the most durable Jordans ever.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

like from the late 1996.

How limited are these suppose to be?
HOH exclusive or just limited quantities because I really dont wanna have to camp for these.

HOH exclusive or just limited quantities because I really dont wanna have to camp for these.

Back
Top Bottom