Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

I just sold mine which sucks they were a little big.I wear a size11 and I got an 11.5 because that's all they had. Im going to try tomorrow to get a size11 or 10.5 if I can find them.if not I still got my cdp taxis DS.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Well Eastbay Rep was wrong how they always double box Jordans lol..

Mine came in a plastic bag..i deserve a refund on shipping
smile.gif
For some reason, our Warehouse did not think this release was double box worthy, so they did not double box these shoes.  Unfortunately, I was not made aware of this until the middle of last week.  Did your box still arrive in good condition?

EastbayRep - Ray

smile.gif
For some reason, our Warehouse did not think this release was double box worthy, so they did not double box these shoes.  Unfortunately, I was not made aware of this until the middle of last week.  Did your box still arrive in good condition?

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

im sorry but this is just ******ed.  so some warehouse guys now decide which shoe is "worthy". i think any person spending their hard earned money on anything is "worthy" of being assured they arrive safely

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

im sorry but this is just ******ed.  so some warehouse guys now decide which shoe is "worthy". i think any person spending their hard earned money on anything is "worthy" of being assured they arrive safely

Eastbay has been having problems lately with Jordan Shoes and Clothing. Either shipping items has been a mess or the product they state is in stock is not. Then you get the run around for like a month on ship dates. I have gone through this with them more than once over some nice Jumpman Warm Ups, and I also had a shotty ship job on the AJ3's I recieved a while ago. They do their best to make it better though so I would say good customer service makes things a little better. But seriously EastbayRep, whats the deal with all the trouble with Jordan Brand Apperal and shoes?

Eastbay has been having problems lately with Jordan Shoes and Clothing. Either shipping items has been a mess or the product they state is in stock is not. Then you get the run around for like a month on ship dates. I have gone through this with them more than once over some nice Jumpman Warm Ups, and I also had a shotty ship job on the AJ3's I recieved a while ago. They do their best to make it better though so I would say good customer service makes things a little better. But seriously EastbayRep, whats the deal with all the trouble with Jordan Brand Apperal and shoes?

Originally Posted by Heavy23

Our website normally states when an item is not in stock before you place your order, so I am not sure when you saw the issue with our website saying an item was in stock when it was not. 

As with any back-order, our supplier gives us an estimated date on when we can expect to receive our shipment.  This is normally the date we have listed as the back-order date on our website.  Unfortunately, issues come up in production, shipping or something else causing our shipment to be delayed. We are not told why the shipment was delayed, instead we are just given a new date on when we may receive the shipment.  If you run into an issue where the back-order date for an item you ordered is pushed back more than once, you should get a hold of us for assistance.

What did you mean when you said "Either shipping items has been a mess" and "shotty ship job on the AJ3's"?

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Heavy23

Our website normally states when an item is not in stock before you place your order, so I am not sure when you saw the issue with our website saying an item was in stock when it was not. 

As with any back-order, our supplier gives us an estimated date on when we can expect to receive our shipment.  This is normally the date we have listed as the back-order date on our website.  Unfortunately, issues come up in production, shipping or something else causing our shipment to be delayed. We are not told why the shipment was delayed, instead we are just given a new date on when we may receive the shipment.  If you run into an issue where the back-order date for an item you ordered is pushed back more than once, you should get a hold of us for assistance.

What did you mean when you said "Either shipping items has been a mess" and "shotty ship job on the AJ3's"?

EastbayRep - Ray

juss recently wore mine to work and OOWWEEE theyre comfy as hell. i juss hate when y0u break em in how loud they sound when y0u walk.

juss recently wore mine to work and OOWWEEE theyre comfy as hell. i juss hate when y0u break em in how loud they sound when y0u walk.

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Yeah it was fine for the most part..just slight crushed end on one of the corners..nothing major..
happy.gif

Usually when I have received shoes in plastic bags..the UPS guy is very careful..shocking I know..

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Yeah it was fine for the most part..just slight crushed end on one of the corners..nothing major..
happy.gif

Usually when I have received shoes in plastic bags..the UPS guy is very careful..shocking I know..

Back
Top Bottom