Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Not double box worthy?
laugh.gif
  Come on now that is just down right stupid.  Nothing towards you at all though Eastbay Ray as we all know you aren't packaging.  I personally don't care if it is double boxed or not but plenty others do so I just feel there should be a little check box or something stating whether you want the shoes to be double boxed or not and if it is checked then those shoes, undoubtedly should always be double boxed.  I dont know.  But anyways my shoes did however come double boxed and I do love them
pimp.gif

Not double box worthy?
laugh.gif
  Come on now that is just down right stupid.  Nothing towards you at all though Eastbay Ray as we all know you aren't packaging.  I personally don't care if it is double boxed or not but plenty others do so I just feel there should be a little check box or something stating whether you want the shoes to be double boxed or not and if it is checked then those shoes, undoubtedly should always be double boxed.  I dont know.  But anyways my shoes did however come double boxed and I do love them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Well Eastbay Rep was wrong how they always double box Jordans lol..

Mine came in a plastic bag..i deserve a refund on shipping
smile.gif
For some reason, our Warehouse did not think this release was double box worthy, so they did not double box these shoes.  Unfortunately, I was not made aware of this until the middle of last week.  Did your box still arrive in good condition?

EastbayRep - Ray
sick.gif
sick.gif
at "not worthy". I ordered this along with some socks. Go figure.....they ship the socks in a box, where the shoes got shipped in a plastic bag. !#!!!! As expected, the box has few damages. You guys truly sucks at shipping the shoes out. Other retailers, even like Shoezoo, sneakers4u, or choicekicknorthwest, they all ship the shoes out doubled-box. You can tell your upper management stop being cheap and start shipping ANY shoes doubled-box.

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif

smile.gif
For some reason, our Warehouse did not think this release was double box worthy, so they did not double box these shoes.  Unfortunately, I was not made aware of this until the middle of last week.  Did your box still arrive in good condition?

EastbayRep - Ray
sick.gif
sick.gif
at "not worthy". I ordered this along with some socks. Go figure.....they ship the socks in a box, where the shoes got shipped in a plastic bag. !#!!!! As expected, the box has few damages. You guys truly sucks at shipping the shoes out. Other retailers, even like Shoezoo, sneakers4u, or choicekicknorthwest, they all ship the shoes out doubled-box. You can tell your upper management stop being cheap and start shipping ANY shoes doubled-box.

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif

Originally Posted by maluah

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif
6f06ba96_applause1.gif

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif
6f06ba96_applause1.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

EastbayRep - Ray
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif
6f06ba96_applause1.gif
sounds to me like "eastbay rep" is passing the buck with that answer 
makes me worry about buying from eastbay 

i once got a pair of jordan 60 plus from eastbay in there plastic bag and the shoe box was hella damaged 

what difference is it what type of shoe it is where paying customers

even hole in the wall websites and nickel and dime reseller like myself ship in a cardboard box

thats a cop out bro 

i had to tape up the box 

its a little hard to read but here is the eastbay sticker 

396341572.jpg

damaged box i taped up 

396341573.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

EastbayRep - Ray
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif
6f06ba96_applause1.gif

i once got a pair of jordan 60 plus from eastbay in there plastic bag and the shoe box was hella damaged 

even hole in the wall websites and nickel and dime reseller like myself ship in a cardboard box

thats a cop out bro 

i had to tape up the box 

396341572.jpg

damaged box i taped up 

396341573.jpg

damn that box is super beat, good thing i never order from eastbay and after seeing this it really makes me want to never order from them

damn that box is super beat, good thing i never order from eastbay and after seeing this it really makes me want to never order from them

i still cant believe that these shoes sold out... with so much heat releasing i dont get how these arent sitting along side orions

i still cant believe that these shoes sold out... with so much heat releasing i dont get how these arent sitting along side orions

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Yeah it was fine for the most part..just slight crushed end on one of the corners..nothing major..
happy.gif

Usually when I have received shoes in plastic bags..the UPS guy is very careful..shocking I know..
I am happy to hear your box was fine for the most part.  Not everyone is so lucky.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Not double box worthy?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif
Thanks for your feedback on this.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal.  Please send me a private message with some pictures of your box maluah, so I can forward them on as well.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thats a cop out bro 

i had to tape up the box 

396341572.jpg

damaged box i taped up 

396341573.jpg
You make it sound like I run the company, I am just a Customer Service Representative that can assist with orders and product information.  As for your comments and pictures, I have forwarded them on.

I am sorry to see the condition of your box.  If you want me to assist you with this issue, send me a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i remember eastbayrep saying that all retro jordans come double boxed
That was because we were double boxing all the Jordan Retro shoes, but it was not the case for this release.

EastbayRep - Ray

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Yeah it was fine for the most part..just slight crushed end on one of the corners..nothing major..
happy.gif

Usually when I have received shoes in plastic bags..the UPS guy is very careful..shocking I know..
I am happy to hear your box was fine for the most part.  Not everyone is so lucky.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Not double box worthy?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I'm pissed
mad.gif
Thanks for your feedback on this.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal.  Please send me a private message with some pictures of your box maluah, so I can forward them on as well.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thats a cop out bro 

i had to tape up the box 

396341572.jpg

damaged box i taped up 

396341573.jpg
You make it sound like I run the company, I am just a Customer Service Representative that can assist with orders and product information.  As for your comments and pictures, I have forwarded them on.

I am sorry to see the condition of your box.  If you want me to assist you with this issue, send me a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i remember eastbayrep saying that all retro jordans come double boxed
That was because we were double boxing all the Jordan Retro shoes, but it was not the case for this release.

EastbayRep - Ray

How is the comfort on these XII low's compared to the cdp XII's in late 08'? About the same....or what? Debating on whether or not I should grab a pair...
nerd.gif

How is the comfort on these XII low's compared to the cdp XII's in late 08'? About the same....or what? Debating on whether or not I should grab a pair...
nerd.gif

Well after looking around on many sites I found my size (9.5) on Sneaker Post. They also still have many sizes available, going for $150 but shipping is free in the US. Anyone ever order from them?

Back
Top Bottom