Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

took mine to the beach back in jan
deletemek.jpg

Never thought the day would come where we seen a re-retro of a low top Jordan.

If the Obsidian lows were to release, I'll be more interested.

Never thought the day would come where we seen a re-retro of a low top Jordan.

If the Obsidian lows were to release, I'll be more interested.

I'm ballin' in my XII taxi lows from... 2003? 2004???
I started wearing them last year, love 'em!
Can't believe they're coming out again.

I'm ballin' in my XII taxi lows from... 2003? 2004???
I started wearing them last year, love 'em!
Can't believe they're coming out again.

I will be copping because I prefer the fit of a low top better and with jeans on, yeah you can't really tell. Also sold my CDP 12 when I wanted to upgrade my TV, so having these will suffice and 115.00 can't be beat.

I will be copping because I prefer the fit of a low top better and with jeans on, yeah you can't really tell. Also sold my CDP 12 when I wanted to upgrade my TV, so having these will suffice and 115.00 can't be beat.

So are these confirmed for the 9th then? I went to champs to get some orions today and the sales guy didn't know anything about them. 

So are these confirmed for the 9th then? I went to champs to get some orions today and the sales guy didn't know anything about them. 

Originally Posted by huzvi88

My guy at footlocker said the only thing he heard was the 30th of April.  That is also what deadstockshoes.com says the release date is because that's when they ship them. Time will tell I guess

Originally Posted by huzvi88

My guy at footlocker said the only thing he heard was the 30th of April.  That is also what deadstockshoes.com says the release date is because that's when they ship them. Time will tell I guess

The xii mids are great shoes to play ball in but I don't see how you wouldn't roll your ankles in these, never really a big fan of xii low tops

The xii mids are great shoes to play ball in but I don't see how you wouldn't roll your ankles in these, never really a big fan of xii low tops

I'm on the fence on these. $115 is a great price and lows would be good for summer, but for some reason I can't quite pull the trigger...

My store (Finish Line) better be getting these. I'm tired of Foot Locker & Foot Action getting all my favorite Jordans/Nikes
roll.gif

For $115.00? You can't beat that. Will def. Ball out in these

Back
Top Bottom