XIII laces?

the laces are too thin and stiff, mine stay only when really tight and with casual wear. i'd hate to see how they'd play on the court.

its the protective plastic they spray on the laces to keep the threads from splitting apart (\_/)
                                                                                                                                                             (^.^)
some pairs have too much sometimes try tying them the bunny ears way                        (")_(")

its the protective plastic they spray on the laces to keep the threads from splitting apart (\_/)
                                                                                                                                                             (^.^)
some pairs have too much sometimes try tying them the bunny ears way                        (")_(")

I don't like the laces on my flints, the laces on my other xiiis are cool though, which is weird.

I don't like the laces on my flints, the laces on my other xiiis are cool though, which is weird.

yea i think it could be its not tied tight?? ive played in my white/red 13s for hours and never came undone BUT it has loosened so i have to retie but never undone. just put a lace lock on it =P

yea i think it could be its not tied tight?? ive played in my white/red 13s for hours and never came undone BUT it has loosened so i have to retie but never undone. just put a lace lock on it =P

actually the AJ XIII laces are very durable and stiff which made them getting loose
very easily. I still have my OG white/blacks and Allstargames and i always have to

lace them twice to avoid that.

And i guess the problem of the re-retros is the same.

actually the AJ XIII laces are very durable and stiff which made them getting loose
very easily. I still have my OG white/blacks and Allstargames and i always have to

lace them twice to avoid that.

And i guess the problem of the re-retros is the same.

Back
Top Bottom