XI's for all-star weekend?

Anniversary XI get yellow by the third weeks
laugh.gif
They look dope for playing basketball though

NTLA didn't release them eventually. Who got the Anniversary XI during the weekend and where?!

NTLA didn't release them eventually. Who got the Anniversary XI during the weekend and where?!

Originally Posted by Kinla21

I did along with all the other peeps that were at Culver City FTA with me Mon AM.  I was like 30th in line and I only saw 1 person get the laser XI's.  They were selling them for $200 which was way too much IMO just for some custom laser sketching.  It was also kind of lame how long it took to buy them...I got there at 8:30 and didn't get done until 10.  They were only letting 5 people in the store at a time and were taking their sweet time.

Originally Posted by Kinla21

I did along with all the other peeps that were at Culver City FTA with me Mon AM.  I was like 30th in line and I only saw 1 person get the laser XI's.  They were selling them for $200 which was way too much IMO just for some custom laser sketching.  It was also kind of lame how long it took to buy them...I got there at 8:30 and didn't get done until 10.  They were only letting 5 people in the store at a time and were taking their sweet time.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

JB needs to just admit that they are falling off  point blank. There dominant in the US and surrounding boarders but overseas there not that great.i dont see JB being the leading basketball shoe in the next 10 yrs.Someone post pics of there Anniversary xi's, i wonder if they yellowed lol.

cant speak for other countries, but there is virtually zero advertising anywhere .... in the early, mid 90's there were heaps of Air Jordan shoe ads running on TV , but now, the only advertising i see is on the Footlocker website . I do see Kobe and Lebron ads in magazines, but thats about it.

Our domestic basketball league, most players wear of the shelf Nike B/ball shoes .

hence popularity is dropping, as most young kids in Australia dont really know much about Jordan .... which is the complete reverse to how it was in the 90's. most Jordan's sit on the shelf here in Australia . You can still get cool greys from many Nike stores or Footlockers .

JB needs to just admit that they are falling off  point blank. There dominant in the US and surrounding boarders but overseas there not that great.i dont see JB being the leading basketball shoe in the next 10 yrs.Someone post pics of there Anniversary xi's, i wonder if they yellowed lol.

cant speak for other countries, but there is virtually zero advertising anywhere .... in the early, mid 90's there were heaps of Air Jordan shoe ads running on TV , but now, the only advertising i see is on the Footlocker website . I do see Kobe and Lebron ads in magazines, but thats about it.

Our domestic basketball league, most players wear of the shelf Nike B/ball shoes .

hence popularity is dropping, as most young kids in Australia dont really know much about Jordan .... which is the complete reverse to how it was in the 90's. most Jordan's sit on the shelf here in Australia . You can still get cool greys from many Nike stores or Footlockers .

Originally Posted by Vuey

Whaat! I think i wanna take a vacay over there..

Originally Posted by Vuey

Whaat! I think i wanna take a vacay over there..

nimhet wrote:
It was weird..when the lady rang them up, it showed $99.99. This must be the price in the system right now. She then overrode that and charged me $150. Can't decided if I want to keep these or not....

Now that's classy, JB.
laugh.gif

nimhet wrote:
It was weird..when the lady rang them up, it showed $99.99. This must be the price in the system right now. She then overrode that and charged me $150. Can't decided if I want to keep these or not....

Now that's classy, JB.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

I went to get the CG XI's this AM but when I got into the store they only had 8.5 left. Ended up getting the Anniv XI's because I didn't want to leave empty handed. It was weird..when the lady rang them up, it showed $99.99. This must be the price in the system right now. She then overrode that and charged me $150. Can't decided if I want to keep these or not....

Why did you buy them when you saw the mark up???
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I went to get the CG XI's this AM but when I got into the store they only had 8.5 left. Ended up getting the Anniv XI's because I didn't want to leave empty handed. It was weird..when the lady rang them up, it showed $99.99. This must be the price in the system right now. She then overrode that and charged me $150. Can't decided if I want to keep these or not....

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Beasly151

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
What a tease and a rip-off that she would override it 
mad.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
I actually asked her about the price but all she said was it's wrong.  I bought them because I waited in line for 1.5 hrs and didn't want to leave empty handed.  I figured I can always sell or return them if I decide I don't want them anymore.  Here are some pics of mine...there should be some of the laser samples on the internet

9e6356383024aa3873a526b86a367c6edad188e.jpg

8cf25de3c9a5d78a27963a98c55667ca04a4fab.jpg

8db358ef37d8a2447bc22c9561f6245bdd3f33b.jpg

77835b323b1fa8357c692a7565f1ed2e4d677f7.jpg

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
I actually asked her about the price but all she said was it's wrong.  I bought them because I waited in line for 1.5 hrs and didn't want to leave empty handed.  I figured I can always sell or return them if I decide I don't want them anymore.  Here are some pics of mine...there should be some of the laser samples on the internet

9e6356383024aa3873a526b86a367c6edad188e.jpg

8cf25de3c9a5d78a27963a98c55667ca04a4fab.jpg

8db358ef37d8a2447bc22c9561f6245bdd3f33b.jpg

77835b323b1fa8357c692a7565f1ed2e4d677f7.jpg

JB makes most of its money from the people who dont know they are falling off, dumb hs kids or people who dont care....why do you quality is so bad, because these kids dont know any better, and JB can take advantage of that for profit. As long as they're making $$$$$ from these kids, they see no reason to change.
JB doesnt care about us, they care about their bottomline. We have no leverage either because even if all the sneakerheads boycotted JB, there would be a line of hs kids waiting to buy everything they put out, like they've been doing for the last decade.....They arent the leading basketball shoe, but they havent been focused on basketball for hella long, they care about sales..and to be honest I would bet that most people who buy js, dont even play ball.

JB makes most of its money from the people who dont know they are falling off, dumb hs kids or people who dont care....why do you quality is so bad, because these kids dont know any better, and JB can take advantage of that for profit. As long as they're making $$$$$ from these kids, they see no reason to change.
JB doesnt care about us, they care about their bottomline. We have no leverage either because even if all the sneakerheads boycotted JB, there would be a line of hs kids waiting to buy everything they put out, like they've been doing for the last decade.....They arent the leading basketball shoe, but they havent been focused on basketball for hella long, they care about sales..and to be honest I would bet that most people who buy js, dont even play ball.

Back
Top Bottom