XI's for all-star weekend?

They had all of them out yesterday at Footaction...III,IV,IX and XI's. They were kind of plain...just white.

They had all of them out yesterday at Footaction...III,IV,IX and XI's. They were kind of plain...just white.

Just saw LA Niketown posted they dropping the all white White XI, IV and III and I beleive 9s as well.

Just saw LA Niketown posted they dropping the all white White XI, IV and III and I beleive 9s as well.

What a sorry attempt for JB to make more money by selling their UK stock.
laugh.gif
People bought 'em too.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
People bought 'em too.

When RTV's come in handy...

Why not do it? They made money off inventory that didn't sell and didn't have to pay more to produce more.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
People bought 'em too.

When RTV's come in handy...

Why not do it? They made money off inventory that didn't sell and didn't have to pay more to produce more.

I went to get the CG XI's this AM but when I got into the store they only had 8.5 left. Ended up getting the Anniv XI's because I didn't want to leave empty handed. It was weird..when the lady rang them up, it showed $99.99. This must be the price in the system right now. She then overrode that and charged me $150. Can't decided if I want to keep these or not....

I went to get the CG XI's this AM but when I got into the store they only had 8.5 left. Ended up getting the Anniv XI's because I didn't want to leave empty handed. It was weird..when the lady rang them up, it showed $99.99. This must be the price in the system right now. She then overrode that and charged me $150. Can't decided if I want to keep these or not....

JB needs to just admit that they are falling off  point blank. There dominant in the US and surrounding boarders but overseas there not that great.i dont see JB being the leading basketball shoe in the next 10 yrs.Someone post pics of there Anniversary xi's, i wonder if they yellowed lol.

JB needs to just admit that they are falling off  point blank. There dominant in the US and surrounding boarders but overseas there not that great.i dont see JB being the leading basketball shoe in the next 10 yrs.Someone post pics of there Anniversary xi's, i wonder if they yellowed lol.

Back
Top Bottom