XI's for all-star weekend?

Originally Posted by badboy074

i went there not knowing it but i saw about 6 people in line at sheikh when i got there, but went to footaction instead to get the jordan rabbits. When i found out there's more than 50 already in line i didn't have a chance so i went back to sheikh to line up, and when it opened i saw it and bought two pairs sz 9.5 so i had a very good day. Rather get the jams XI than the rabbits any day. By the way the jams were only available at that sheikh location, nowhere else so to those that got them like myself, congrats.
happy.gif

lucky @%$
glasses.gif

i went there not knowing it but i saw about 6 people in line at sheikh when i got there, but went to footaction instead to get the jordan rabbits. When i found out there's more than 50 already in line i didn't have a chance so i went back to sheikh to line up, and when it opened i saw it and bought two pairs sz 9.5 so i had a very good day. Rather get the jams XI than the rabbits any day. By the way the jams were only available at that sheikh location, nowhere else so to those that got them like myself, congrats.
happy.gif

Dude are you talking about space jam XIs or anniversary XIs?

happy.gif

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

happy.gif

Talking about the jams black blue white colorway from 09 release.

happy.gif

Here is the information from Niketown LA's (Beverly Hills) Facebook Page.  Supposedly Nike Santa Monica is rumored to get a stock in too.
ac01615ee3d6739f324ce3dc3f81d871b05f3e1d_r.png

Here is the information from Niketown LA's (Beverly Hills) Facebook Page.  Supposedly Nike Santa Monica is rumored to get a stock in too.
ac01615ee3d6739f324ce3dc3f81d871b05f3e1d_r.png

happy.gif

Are you comparing this release to the space jams or did the re-release?

happy.gif

saw these in person today...they have a special laser etching machine that let's you put custom etching on it like the jordan logo or flight or elephant print. Saw the machine and the guy doing it for some III's and some samples. Pretty cool, but not really my thing.

saw these in person today...they have a special laser etching machine that let's you put custom etching on it like the jordan logo or flight or elephant print. Saw the machine and the guy doing it for some III's and some samples. Pretty cool, but not really my thing.

happy.gif

The jams re released today only at the location above that i typed. Sold out now. Glad to get 2 pairs since i didn't get to buy in 09 release. Again to all that got em congrats.

happy.gif

The jams re released today only at the location above that i typed. Sold out now. Glad to get 2 pairs since i didn't get to buy in 09 release. Again to all that got em congrats.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Quickstrike XI's...I got proof...but wont say nothing else until Feb 17th
No you don't.

My proof has been confirmed buddy...LA release only

You didn't prove %#!%. It was confirmed in the FIRST post
laugh.gif

23likemike23 wrote:
Just left the Nike store in roosevelt field mall on long island, and a sales associate there told me there's going to be a special QS XI drop for west coast during all star weekend. I do not want to start hype or rumors. Can someone please shed some light that has credibility... He said he just found this out today. I'm in new York and prob wouldn't be able to cop anyway,and bin a NTer since 03 so no reason for me to start ducktales.
I hate it when people pretend to know what the hell is going on. Stop it 5.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Quickstrike XI's...I got proof...but wont say nothing else until Feb 17th
No you don't.

My proof has been confirmed buddy...LA release only

You didn't prove %#!%. It was confirmed in the FIRST post
laugh.gif

23likemike23 wrote:
Just left the Nike store in roosevelt field mall on long island, and a sales associate there told me there's going to be a special QS XI drop for west coast during all star weekend. I do not want to start hype or rumors. Can someone please shed some light that has credibility... He said he just found this out today. I'm in new York and prob wouldn't be able to cop anyway,and bin a NTer since 03 so no reason for me to start ducktales.
I hate it when people pretend to know what the hell is going on. Stop it 5.

Serious, yo, I got to Culver City around 8:30, 1 dude sitting outside of Sheikh's, the guy working said they had a few Space Jams. I already have 2 pair so I went to check out the line for the rabitt's. Got in that line and was like the 3rd from the last person to cop. Ran back over and they had already sold out of the Space Jams.

Serious, yo, I got to Culver City around 8:30, 1 dude sitting outside of Sheikh's, the guy working said they had a few Space Jams. I already have 2 pair so I went to check out the line for the rabitt's. Got in that line and was like the 3rd from the last person to cop. Ran back over and they had already sold out of the Space Jams.

happy.gif

Dude that's sick!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Dude that's sick!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom