XI's for all-star weekend?

The all white XIs were a true QS at Ntown Chicago only.

I'm wondering if the sales guy confused the XI for 2011. People that aren't too familiar with Jordans don't know they are different shoes. In fact some refer to all XIs as "Space Jams".

The all white XIs were a true QS at Ntown Chicago only.

I'm wondering if the sales guy confused the XI for 2011. People that aren't too familiar with Jordans don't know they are different shoes. In fact some refer to all XIs as "Space Jams".

i wouldnt doubt it. when it was here in phx 2 years ago they sold a few dmp packs at the white mall here.

i wouldnt doubt it. when it was here in phx 2 years ago they sold a few dmp packs at the white mall here.

well clearly nothing but rumors.. I would be mad if it true but hey it's life.
I hope it is something like 2011 something I don't want. But don't do XI's.. that just not cool.
The resell would be worst that sb lebrons lol

well clearly nothing but rumors.. I would be mad if it true but hey it's life.
I hope it is something like 2011 something I don't want. But don't do XI's.. that just not cool.
The resell would be worst that sb lebrons lol

Originally Posted by joekamel

That's what I'm thinking.  They should have just numbered the shoes after XXIII because now people say "2011 what", basically any shoe that comes out in 2011?

Originally Posted by joekamel

That's what I'm thinking.  They should have just numbered the shoes after XXIII because now people say "2011 what", basically any shoe that comes out in 2011?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Those look like Concords to me.
Brilliant deduction.
Don't you have some Air Force Ones to vote for?
laugh.gif

Pay attention to whats being posted on this page, before you start talking out your %%!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Those look like Concords to me.
Brilliant deduction.
Don't you have some Air Force Ones to vote for?
laugh.gif

Pay attention to whats being posted on this page, before you start talking out your %%!
laugh.gif

no confusion, i spoke about the 2011s and he said how many pairs of each color they were getting... they are getting all the 2011s btw

no confusion, i spoke about the 2011s and he said how many pairs of each color they were getting... they are getting all the 2011s btw

Back
Top Bottom