XI's for all-star weekend?

I got undercut, smdh

"It looks like Jordan Brand will be hitting the lucky folks in the LA area with a special re-release of the Air Jordan 11 “Cool Grey

I got undercut, smdh

"It looks like Jordan Brand will be hitting the lucky folks in the LA area with a special re-release of the Air Jordan 11 “Cool Grey

heard some news to the nike mall of america dude told me that santa monica nike got some all whites jordan retro number coming cant remember which one but remember he said XX3 and VIII and a III again.

heard some news to the nike mall of america dude told me that santa monica nike got some all whites jordan retro number coming cant remember which one but remember he said XX3 and VIII and a III again.

cool greys are a definite re-release at millenium but the other surprise arent confirmed. word is silver anniv XI, III, and maybe 2 more. dont quote me but this is what my connect told me.

cool greys are a definite re-release at millenium but the other surprise arent confirmed. word is silver anniv XI, III, and maybe 2 more. dont quote me but this is what my connect told me.

They can do re-releases and 2011's I'm fine with that.
I just dont want it to be something so exclusive or something that I want.. ie concords or a new colorway of 11's

They can do re-releases and 2011's I'm fine with that.
I just dont want it to be something so exclusive or something that I want.. ie concords or a new colorway of 11's

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Maaaaan look it's just another release of the silver anniversary 3, 4, 9, and 11's they calling it the "white pack" they will all re-release at Nike Santa Monica on Monday the 21st no phone orders till after 48 hrs I'm not sure on the other Nike locations that will have them

Coulda sworn I stated the above on the last page guess nobody noticed.........oh well

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Maaaaan look it's just another release of the silver anniversary 3, 4, 9, and 11's they calling it the "white pack" they will all re-release at Nike Santa Monica on Monday the 21st no phone orders till after 48 hrs I'm not sure on the other Nike locations that will have them

Coulda sworn I stated the above on the last page guess nobody noticed.........oh well

Damn... ill be at the all-star practice Sat. at 11am
grin.gif

Umm... Jordan kicks or see the allstar team  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Brucie

XX3 and VIII? If true... damn. Chicago needs to get the All Star game back here soon.

Originally Posted by Brucie

XX3 and VIII? If true... damn. Chicago needs to get the All Star game back here soon.

Back
Top Bottom