XIV DMP??? JB SHOULD MAKE ONE

Do you guys think JB will ever make this?  I would cop them in a heartbeat probably times 2 these are the best ballin jordan kicks IMO....hopefully JB can take my advice and make one haha fat chance

I hope they do with the "last shot" and white red. I would definitely buy them because I love the 14's and like you said they are hands down the best performance Jordans.

ya that would be sick, I stiill want those pinstripe ones from the countdown pack and the chartreuses too and another pair of indiglos....I think it would be sick if they did a blackout pair or more blacktoes without the ribbing haha i want i want i want....every xiv and xiiii that have come out I have bought hands down minus the carolina mids
frown.gif
im pissed when i saw them in the eastbay i should have bought them....

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Do you guys think JB will ever make this?  I would cop them in a heartbeat probably times 2 these are the best ballin jordan kicks IMO....hopefully JB can take my advice and make one haha fat chance

I have the last shot XIV from a few years ago and IMO they are the worst jordan's I have in my collection for balling.

do you have the og or the retro? ogs are way better imo the suede inside the shoe in the liner killed the retro for me

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

do you have the og or the retro? ogs are way better imo the suede inside the shoe in the liner killed the retro for me
that is not suede.

I love my CDP 14s to death. Lol The 14s are my fav shoes as well. I would definitely cop the DMP pack (If one ever came out). I'm currently trying to get my hands on the University Blue 14s.

Originally Posted by iverson50ggg

I would rather have a DMP 3. Not a big fan of the 14.

Exactly, dmp xiv pack not needed imo. Just go buy the recent retros/ or O.G'S there is your pack.

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

I love my CDP 14s to death. Lol The 14s are my fav shoes as well. I would definitely cop the DMP pack (If one ever came out). I'm currently trying to get my hands on the University Blue 14s.
eek.gif
Seriously????
That was one of the worst shoes out of all the packs.
The only shoes that may have been worse: 20's, 22's, and maybe the 10's.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

eek.gif
Seriously????
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah I'm a HUGE XIV Fan, and that was the most horrible XIV ever. Worse than those Chutney XIVs. That pack had so much potential. OG No Perf leather Black toe XIV and the white/blk/red IX??? I woulda copped 2 packs for sure. I didn't even bother with the XIV/IX CDP because of the busted +@! XIV

I wish JB would cut the crap and come out with a TRUE Black Toe or Indigo XIV Retro. Also the Carolina Mids. Robocopped FO SHO!

Copped, Copped, Copped ALL DAY!!!! XIV's are my fav Jordans of all time I owned OG's and still have my retros... Lets get it JB!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

eek.gif
Seriously????
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah I'm a HUGE XIV Fan, and that was the most horrible XIV ever. Worse than those Chutney XIVs. That pack had so much potential. OG No Perf leather Black toe XIV and the white/blk/red IX??? I woulda copped 2 packs for sure. I didn't even bother with the XIV/IX CDP because of the busted +@! XIV

I wish JB would cut the crap and come out with a TRUE Black Toe or Indigo XIV Retro. Also the Carolina Mids. Robocopped FO SHO!
I'll agree some Indigo xiv would have been nice but i got nothing against the cdp xiv
had to buy a second pair of em because i wore the first pair so much lol
the DMP xiv package is a great idea, the last shot and white/red ...... i'll have to double up

XIV pack? Only if they are a mid version of laney lows and the ginger lows.

I love the xiv as well, it was my first Jordan shoe period. I had the OG's Blk/red in 98 beat em to death AND got jack in P.E. locker...(just like my flint XV) I copped the retros but....it just wasn't the same....(fit wasn't as sharp...glue stains FTL!) So I recently copped a 1998 release of these DS and I have to say the differences REALLY make you appreciate the OG's on another level. smooth BUTTA black suede with NO GLUE STAINS(or was it nubuck?) perfect shape and color. The feeling of the shoe is GREAT in the OG's...tight and feels high performance....because it WAS!! (back then) I hope quality starts climbing for once...I really miss the way Jordan''s felt on my feet back then especially the xiv.

I love the XIV too and would want more of them to release but it seems most XIV's don't sell that well so a XIV pack most likely won't release.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I would love to see a XIV with some icy or clear soles.
This is whats wrong with people today and why we have so many disgusting jordans sitting on store shelves, people today especially the younger sneakerheads just wanna see patent leather and icy soles on everything JB reads this crap and picks up on it and release things that nobody with common sense want like the piston 6's, Olympic 6's from 08, 25th anniversary collect and so on with crappy quality because they know you will buy it just because the soles icy or it has patent leather thats why the spacejams that released last december were made with such crappy quality quality and JB doesn't care because your going to keep buying them because the sole is really icy and it has and it has patent leather and even though the qualiy of the shoe is so horrible that the sneaker comes out banana shaped like the cdp 11's or 09 space jams people still buy them and its not gonna change till people stop buying jordans, its really a shame what Jordan Brand has come to these days from what they once were a 10 years ago with amazing releases such as a properly retroed pair of infrared 6's made with durabuck instead of the cheap suede and its no thanks to people like this who want to see 14's a perfectly good sneaker already with an icy sole smh

Back
Top Bottom