XIV DMP??? JB SHOULD MAKE ONE

Originally Posted by Jay1027

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I would love to see a XIV with some icy or clear soles.
This is whats wrong with people today and why we have so many disgusting jordans sitting on store shelves, people today especially the younger sneakerheads just wanna see patent leather and icy soles on everything JB reads this crap and picks up on it and release things that nobody with common sense want like the piston 6's, Olympic 6's from 08, 25th anniversary collect and so on with crappy quality because they know you will buy it just because the soles icy or it has patent leather thats why the spacejams that released last december were made with such crappy quality quality and JB doesn't care because your going to keep buying them because the sole is really icy and it has and it has patent leather and even though the qualiy of the shoe is so horrible that the sneaker comes out banana shaped like the cdp 11's or 09 space jams people still buy them and its not gonna change till people stop buying jordans, its really a shame what Jordan Brand has come to these days from what they once were a 10 years ago with amazing releases such as a properly retroed pair of infrared 6's made with durabuck instead of the cheap suede and its no thanks to people like this who want to see 14's a perfectly good sneaker already with an icy sole smh

roll.gif

I agree with you 100% on everything. Icey soles on a pair of 14's???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This would be a horrible idea. I see a XIV pack at outlets if it were to release.

That's great cause it would mean more for me at a cheap price
happy.gif

Only XIV's i have are the CDP pinstripes. They are a good shoe....very comfortable and have a very good fit. I like em' but I'm gonna have to agree, i don't think JB would release a XIV pack...I'm trying to cop the last shots right now, i think it's a must have for any Jordan enthusiast.

It's a great performance shoe but would definitely be the worst selling pack ever.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Jay1027

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I would love to see a XIV with some icy or clear soles.
This is whats wrong with people today and why we have so many disgusting jordans sitting on store shelves, people today especially the younger sneakerheads just wanna see patent leather and icy soles on everything JB reads this crap and picks up on it and release things that nobody with common sense want like the piston 6's, Olympic 6's from 08, 25th anniversary collect and so on with crappy quality because they know you will buy it just because the soles icy or it has patent leather thats why the spacejams that released last december were made with such crappy quality quality and JB doesn't care because your going to keep buying them because the sole is really icy and it has and it has patent leather and even though the qualiy of the shoe is so horrible that the sneaker comes out banana shaped like the cdp 11's or 09 space jams people still buy them and its not gonna change till people stop buying jordans, its really a shame what Jordan Brand has come to these days from what they once were a 10 years ago with amazing releases such as a properly retroed pair of infrared 6's made with durabuck instead of the cheap suede and its no thanks to people like this who want to see 14's a perfectly good sneaker already with an icy sole smh

roll.gif

I agree with you 100% on everything. Icey soles on a pair of 14's???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
its true who in there right mind wants to see a pair of 14's with icy soles, and even if they were to release they gonna try and make em look icy by making with that tint of blue on that cheap sole like the one on the space jams from last december, they probably end up with tons of hair line cracks like the jams that someone was complaining about a few weeks ago on here

it would be nice to release a XIV pack but not a DMP since he never wore the best colorways outside of the last shots imo

1407.gif
NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2014%20XIV%20OG%20Oxy%20Green%20White%20Black%20136011-103.jpg
= COPPED

XIV are one of the best performing Jordans along with the XVI's

^^^^^dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
both cw are fire, a pack like that will sell out instantly
but knowing JB if they do bring out a dmp xiv pack they will make one shoe a must have and the other straight garbage

Back
Top Bottom