X's w/NIKE AIR on tha BACK?

chicityk7

Banned
i stated this in the JB forum in the "most sought after J's post" but i thought i would be a better resopnse w/ a actual thread...what do youguys think about the X w/ NIke Air instead of the Jumpman & can someone do a good PS for me ....... thanks in advance

mmm i dont know about this one it would be like the retros having the jumpman instead of nike air, I would like to see it ,though.

.....FeNyX......

^^
518.gif

Nope, I dont think it would look right. Im all for Nike Air. I love it, but thats not how the shoe was made. It would be interesting to see a photoshop though.What JB needs to do is put the jumpman backwards on both shoes again.

I highly doubt that there is a pair with Nike air on the back. I think it sounds really cool, and if so i would love to add them to my collection. However theX is virtually a none branded shoe other then the Jumpman on the back and bottom of sole. I highly doubt that Jordan would want the only outstanding logo onthe shoe to be Nike at a time when they were Pushing the Jumpman independently. Just my thought.

Back
Top Bottom