XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

I love the XVs, and I've said that since the first real one I saw (the USA colorway).

And I love these Hoya XVs.

And I know I'll love the UNC XVs, and I'll probably go pretty hard after that.

Hmm... colourways like this aren't usually my style, but for some reason I'm in love with these.

The XV SE is just a solid shoe.

I am in not a fan of the XV SEs... HOWEVER!!! I love the Hoyas and that kinte cloth like print is a favorite so if these do drop theyre a MUST COP

200nikesdeep wrote:

Only Marqueesole.com pics can make me want a shoe I dont like.

The best pics on the net as always.

Now I hope others dont follow YOUR lead and cut your throat like they do with every release.

You are one petty mofo
roll.gif

I love that my sig has hurt a grown man's feelings and makes him act like a midlle school girl
laugh.gif
OMG
roll.gif

It's not my style to take low blows so nice pix Ming

I like this shoe more and more especially with the grey base color. That pattern on the back hes to go though.

just got back from the game. hibbert and others broke out a XV SE but in the more of a USA style color. will these be released?? i need a sz 11

edit- todays pair
4d6c504e-9168-4efe-8eac-444a5b228a61.jpg

Originally Posted by Rock Deep

How folks can't like the XV SE is beyond me. These to me are everything the XV didn't live up to be. The different color enhancements and PE versions only make it that much more appealing.

i feel the same way and have said from day one that these shoes are HOT and i cant wait for the Carolina's to come out

roll.gif
heat23
wrote:

200nikesdeep wrote:

Only Marqueesole.com pics can make me want a shoe I dont like.

The best pics on the net as always.

Now I hope others dont follow YOUR lead and cut your throat like they do with every release.

You are one petty mofo
roll.gif

I love that my sig has hurt a grown man's feelings and makes him act like a midlle school girl
laugh.gif
OMG
roll.gif

It's not my style to take low blows so nice pix Ming

you think i care what you say

besides i know you dont have any control on what goes on

your only the messenger
roll.gif

yo those look aaight..will they be GR?!?!..thanks in advanced..thanks again aNYth1ng for the
pimp.gif
piks...

Back
Top Bottom