XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

These Hoya XV SE are simply amazing!!!! I like how Nike incorporated the African print in the shoes.

JR5

those Hoya XVs are
pimp.gif

I like the colorway for the Hoyas joints. Just not feelin the design of the shot at all...

Some Georgetown players wore XV SE yesterday....looked nothing like the ones posted in this post. They had navy uppers

Originally Posted by JRose5

These Hoya XV SE are simply amazing!!!! I like how Nike incorporated the African print in the shoes.

JR5

Agreed. The Kente pattern makes that shoe for me, brings back memories of the Iverson era.
pg2_iverson2_195.jpg

If Jordan brand were at all nimble, they'd make these available. You're paying all this money to outfit UNC and Georgetown and all they typicallychurn out are generic sweatshirts etc. If you're paying for it, leverage it for crying out loud.

I'd certainly like to see a wider release. It's not like UNC and Georgetown don't have fan support in and of themselves - forget all thesneakerheads who'd jump on these just because they're unique and actually attractive compared to the GR colorways.

I'm posting these pix here so I can make SKA, IJAP, ROSE,BLAZE and METHOD's job easier!

04/12/2008 Air Jordan XV Retro SE Braggin Rights (limited release)
325835-101 White/Metallic Silver-University Blue-Miner's Gold
$130.00 (unc)

325835-141 White/Midnight Navy-Metallic Silver
$130.00 (georgetown)

I'm posting these pix here so I can make SKA, IJAP, ROSE and METHOD's job easier!
Thanks, I appreciate it. Great pics as usual, gives me a closer idea of what they look like in real life.

Why oh why are they putting those Hoya XV SEs out of reach? The ONE team shoe I would buy this year...

325835-101 White/Metallic Silver-University Blue-Miner's Gold
$130.00 (unc)

325835-141 White/Midnight Navy-Metallic Silver
$130.00 (georgetown)

So do we have any idea now when and where these will release?

Both are nice and just in time for March Madness, I see both of these teams going to the Elite 8, but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom